Search results for query: *

1. MachDragonX

Community Battle Videos

Trying to shake off the rust with one of my favorite teams:
  2. MachDragonX

Community Battle Videos

I played like absolute crap this game. The first twelve turns I was switching too recklessly in an attempt to scout out my opponent's team/find moments to attack. But I managed to eek out a win. If my opponent was running Pursuit instead of Knock Off on his Mega Scizor though, he would have...
  3. MachDragonX

Community Battle Videos

A good example of how removing hazards at just the right time can lead to a victory: OU replay: Yeddra vs. Dr. Clay Forrester - Pokémon Showdown It's also a good example of why I'm not a fan of running Skarmory without any attacks.
  4. MachDragonX

Community Battle Videos

@Slife and I battled each other a few times on cartridge fairly recently – once last month and once in January. They were both OU singles battles. Here are the replays: CZFG-WWWW-WW3Z-U9ZD TA2G-WWWW-WW3Z-U9LV
  5. MachDragonX

Community Battle Videos

And this is why you don't run Feint, even on Adamant Mega Pinsir: OU replay: surgeKnight vs. TF9086 - Pokémon Showdown
  6. MachDragonX

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: TF8607 vs. I'm an fegit - Pokémon Showdown At least I can have matches like this now that Gothitelle is gone. ^_^
  7. MachDragonX

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: Xann5610 vs. TechSupportDitto - Pokémon Showdown Here's a really good battle I just had that shows how important switching and predicting your opponent can be. Figuring out what to sacrifice and what to preserve along with predicting what his Latios would do in certain spots was...
  8. MachDragonX

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: Blaines1 vs. MetaKnight37 - Pokémon Showdown Breloom is so underrated. Not a well played match by any means, but Breloom turns what would have been a 5-0 loss into a 1-0 win for me.
Back
Top Bottom