Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

In my sword version, I keep on changing my switch’s date while making sure the time is at night, turning my game off at Freezington and restarting, but I cannot get Oleana to appear. It’s weird because in my shield, I was able to get Oleana to appear from the get-go. I can guarantee that I...
  2. M

In Pokémon Go, are the raid bosses considered Dynamax Pokémon?
  3. M

If I don't pick up the Max Mushroom that spawns after 3 max raid battles and I keep doing more raids, will more mushrooms spawn every time I complete 3 raids? (at least while I'm still below 20 mushrooms)
  4. M

Is there a convenient list of non-respawning items (AKA items that appear as PokeBalls in the overworld) in Wild Area and Isle of Armor?
  5. M

How are the NPC G-Max Pikachu's using Volt Tackle if they don't know Volt Tackle when caught? Do max raid opponents normally have access to moves they don't know upon capture?
  6. M

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but I wanted to make sure. When a legendary/mythical/overworld Pokemon is defeated instead of being caught and it respawns later, do their stats (like nature, IV, shiny factor when applicable) change from the initial encounter? Also, what about mandatory...
  7. M

When do I need to purchase the expansion passes by to get the pikachu/eevee outfits?
  8. M

Do hidden items (as in the sparkly items on the ground) regenerate in this game like they did in let’s go?
Back
Top Bottom