Search results for query: *

1. M

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

If Sliggo evolves this could be the first time a majority of Ash's team is from a high tier, although I doubt his final Kalos pokemon will be a high tier.
  2. M

ORAS will be out by that time so I imagine they probably will change the opening in some way.
  3. M

What about Serena? I doubt we'll have a main character use only one pokemon for the entire series.
  4. M

Why would he catch a second electric type?
  5. M

Considering the fact that he's evolved every single one of his fire starters now, I think I would be happy if it was the one that didn't get caught this time.
  6. M

Calling it now, new Gen VI Dragon Type Eeveelution for Iris!
  7. M

Well Ash's Turtwig DID evolve before Chimchar did who almost has the same role as Oshawott so I do see it as likely that he will evolve to his final form at some point. Plus every in game game rival in the anime has had there starter evolve to there final form to match up with Ash's final...
  8. M

Well I guess I could lay out a couple predictions. Pikachu - The only interesting move I can see him using in the future would be substitute. Also I'm hoping that in the future we will see Ash use Pikachu as little as possible. Tranquil - I'm willing to bet that it will evolve during the gym...
  9. M

Well the thing is Tepig is also pretty timid because he has a fear that Ash will abandon him if he looses.
  10. M

I just hope we don't have the same situation as Johto where we wait 10 years for someone to evolve.
  11. M

Well maybe someone could catch an Emonga, odds are they made Dawn catch pacherisu because it was the pikachu mascot rip-off.
  12. M

Well since Dawn caught Pachirisu maybe Iris will catch an Emoga or Chillarmy. If the rumors are true about Dento being a grass leader he might have a Shikijika. Or a Swana for pokemusicals. I personally think Moguryu is more fitting for Ash then Meguroko.
  13. M

I think Iris might end up catching chillarmy also since i seems to be a mascott like one of Dawn's pokemon.
  14. M

I don't think the writers want people to associate the starters with being evil, even though it'd be better then giving one to Brock since that way it'd actually be used.
  15. M

Croagunk will also never leave, it is close to Brock and will provide saveir for the gane when Brock finds a girl instead of going through the process of someone figuring out. Odds are Brock's siblings will like sudowodo and happiny though so we probably won't see them next year.
  16. M

Really guys you honestly think Ash will give infernape away, that's stupidest theory I've ever seen on this site it was also shown in promotion poster for movie 13 which usually has teams from late July to Septemberand the Sinnoh league is supposed to start by then. You people are the reason...
  17. M

Actually snorunt evolved as soon as it learned perfected ice beam so maybe it'll evolve after it perfects it instead besides Ash will probably get board with the grand festival like what happenned with May.
  18. M

What's the desl with how Ash's water pokemon refuse to evolve.
  19. M

To bad that would make the point of Ash catching new pokemon in Johto entirley pointless I'm pretty sure they also still want to promote DP more then Diamond I mean why else would Byron and Candice have there DP teams.
  20. M

The only one will probably be Kenny.
Back
Top Bottom