Search results for query: *

1. MallowBloomDoom

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

No one knows yet though plus the wording on the site is different plus the fusion thing was in a sequel game before.
  2. MallowBloomDoom

Looks like I was right about it being a sequel regardless of whether that art was legit or not I'm glad I LOVE BW2 and I know I'm gonna love this can't wait to see more on the new and returning characters!
  3. MallowBloomDoom

Dang been a LONG time! anyway that pic looks so believable so who knows especially after the Gen 7 final evolutions leak also I hope it IS a sequel since there's a lot of loose ends not answered in S/M can't wait till tomorrow!
  4. MallowBloomDoom

Too bad that's not the case with Stars
  5. MallowBloomDoom

Pretty much 3 days left for the official release 8 for other places even though I played through it from my computer it'll be much better in a handheld.
  6. MallowBloomDoom

Didn't know that I know Anabel and Looker gives you a letter that tells you where each UB is located.
  7. MallowBloomDoom

I guess it's just had more to it for a complete theme which people will have to get use to hearing.
  8. MallowBloomDoom

What does anyone else think of the Main Characters (Sun/Moon) champion theme? I see a lot of mix opinions on this one where it's epic and climatic another being too cheery and not intense enough. To me it's both so epic/must beat my challenger vibe I'd like to know if others here heard it.
  9. MallowBloomDoom

And it has the Ice Z-Crystal in it too. I guess it's short because of the Elite 4 and your very first title defense challenger are around the same levels as you at this point.
  10. MallowBloomDoom

The Victory Road theme is probably my favorite out of them all tieing with Gen 3 and 5!
  11. MallowBloomDoom

and he's an ex-captain I believe.
  12. MallowBloomDoom

Yeah their family pet! ^_^
  13. MallowBloomDoom

Here's for those who like/cares for the married couple!
  14. MallowBloomDoom

Yeah I gave it to @Soki for the datamine thread here you go! View: http://m.imgur.com/nnIWsFw?r I don't think Ula Ula Kahuna Nanu, Poni Kahuna Hapu, Hau, Gladion and Lusamine because these are still shots while theirs are animated but they definitely got the baes!
  15. MallowBloomDoom

It is lucky man they are perfect for each other! :)
  16. MallowBloomDoom

Not sure but I can tell you that he's always with him in certain parts.
  17. MallowBloomDoom

I think Ryuki is the guy in that Reddish costume View: http://m.imgur.com/BHX1qQv?r
  18. MallowBloomDoom

Well from Ula Ula Kahuna Nanu said he originally was gonna be an E4 member but declined and made Acerola have the position instead and it's so Nanu if you seen him already XD. Also Hala did say he was both Kahuna and E4 member so it's a little interesting that they (-Kahili) have 2 positions as...
  19. MallowBloomDoom

Yeah canonically WE are and put our title on the line and you do white out if we lose during the league title defense.
Back
Top Bottom