Search results for query: *

1. MallowBloomDoom

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Exactly I wasn't really expected many new moves outside of signature moves tbh.
  2. MallowBloomDoom

Yeah but I also find that choice really interesting as well.
  3. MallowBloomDoom

I hope someone post a video featuring all the customization options and hairstyles in the game since its definitely the best the series has gotten with it and one of the strong highlights in the game!
  4. MallowBloomDoom

When Derrick from Gamexplain stated in his review that "The 5th gym town has as much to see as Pallet Town" that's just a whole bunch of YIKES......
  5. MallowBloomDoom

Saw one review from Gamexplain and it had some other fears I worried about particularly the story....it mostly focusing on the league and less on other major things(which I'm assuming is the main Antagonists plans but tbf Gen 7 was kinda similar but way more barebones and at least S/M had a...
  6. MallowBloomDoom

Been listening to the music(except the town/city/route themes to keep some surprise) and so far I'm loving it particularly the rivals, trainer battle, the Antagonists, Toby Fox's one he did, the specific League one, Zacian/Zamazenta and Eternatus phases ones! The only one I'm not really feeling...
  7. MallowBloomDoom

Darn...and I what just planning its moveset with Shadow Claw....I guess Shadow Ball or Phantom Force will do...
  8. MallowBloomDoom

Now I want the music to get datamined quick since I'm LOVING this games soundtrack of what I'm hearing!!!
  9. MallowBloomDoom

Essentially it becomes Fire physical Greninja while a bit slower by a few points still great sweeper since it gets great moves like Gunk Shot, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head and its new signature move Pyro Ball a physical indirect Flare Blitz with no recoil!
  10. MallowBloomDoom

Cinderace essentially gets Protean?!?! and it already has great moves yup game set match as a faithful Scorbunny fan it all paid off!!!! Rillaboom gets Grassy Surge not bad good support for Doubles and increase to Grass moves poor Intelleon though Sobble fans are not having it great at all...at...
  11. MallowBloomDoom

I can't wait for the datamines in a few more day especially for the movepool, egg moves and especially Hidden abilities that has great potential to be great especially for Cinderace and Intellion!
Back
Top Bottom