Search results for query: *

1. ManUtd22

What do you think of Sun and Moon so far?

Well, good thinking. I do see it as you see. the three girls in alolan are really one of my friend pokegirls; and they are unique. I do love all of Mallow, Lillie, and Lana, and happy that they are enjoy to be with Ash, and I also like Mamane, and his pokemon togedemaru This is the thing that...
  2. ManUtd22

Well, I didn't say it is not a movie my friend, but to me it doesn't have an impression of movies. I still think that they should put it as a special episode
  3. ManUtd22

I meant that even if you are right in some points, but still to think that this is a movie is diffcult to me.
  4. ManUtd22

Well, my friend Wishy-Washy the problem is this movie isn't such movie. it is similar to Mewtwo return. I think they should call it a Special Episode. It is better for this movie to be a special movie more than being a movie
  5. ManUtd22

Well, nice answer. Really, this question should be the question of this year; because it is so important, and so difficult to answer. I don't have any clue of what should this movie be. Is this a movie, or special episode? Is this movie, and the characters are really with ash, or new girls who...
  6. ManUtd22

Hahaha. Yup, the Story is good for enjoying. I do love the episodes for all of Lillie, Mallow, mamane, Suiren (Lana), Ash, and for kukui hakase. To me, all of Serena, May, and dawn will made a really good time with these friends. I do love this season for enjoyment time. But one important...
  7. ManUtd22

Sun, and Moon is the one of the most funniest seasons. I do enjoy all of Lillie, Mallow, Suiren (Lana), and the Electric Boy. The Clash between all of the Legendary Pokemon kapu keko and Pikachu is made everyone know that Ash is not just a normal pokemon player. I do love this season.
Back
Top Bottom