Search results for query: *

1. ManUtd22

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

I want to see all of ritchie, casey, zoey, may, n with concordia and anthia, misty, branden, tobias, burgundy and Georgia.
  2. ManUtd22

I am looking for seeing one of the best character ever. The onr won got the three legendary pokemkn regiice registeel and regirock. Brandon the battle pyrimde is one of the best characyers ever. Want to see him challenge cynthia. He is so smart so reliable so aggresive for the sake of pokemon...
  3. ManUtd22

No she didn't. After what happened to that season, we knew that they want to force us to see that she is improving but in reality it is their decisions to do write her in that possition which means being a champion in silver blatter
  4. ManUtd22

Please see this thread Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris? then i am sure that you will understand my opinion.
  5. ManUtd22

It is an illusion evolve if you ask me. One of the worst episodes ever. If reality then she was the weakest character ever
  6. ManUtd22

No she didn't. It was an illusion just an illusion of improving. They are completing the illusion of winning that happened in best wishes 5o sqy that she is improving. Please see this Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris? then i am sure that you will understand my opinion. I...
  7. ManUtd22

The worst compion became the wprat champion of isshu (worst champion in unova)
  8. ManUtd22

I meant baseball ^^
  9. ManUtd22

I don't care about Hanshin Tigers or Electabuzz golf team. I care about her hahaha. Thry are similar for sure
  10. ManUtd22

I alwyas hoped to see Casey in Jhoto League. Hope yo see her and how much she evolved.
Back
Top Bottom