Search results for query: *

1. ManUtd22

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I hate win the referee said only the challenger can substitute pokemon. Specialy that Ash much experience and stronger than the gym leaders. Look to lenora, she put Ash in danger as really the combination of forcing the opponent to switch its poemon using roar with not allowing the second...
  2. ManUtd22

I don't want to laugh but i have to say hahaha
  3. ManUtd22

I hate win the referee said only the challenger can substitute pokemon. Specialy that Ash much experience and stronger than the gym leaders
  4. ManUtd22

Yes the anime one. The voices are the same, the language too
  5. ManUtd22

I have a question:- I love UK. I saw pokemon US but is there different between UK Pokemon and US Pokemon?
  6. ManUtd22

For sure ^^. The problem is that the good questions of pokemons are left by Ash. The same type of pokemons such as grass fire and so own are not
  7. ManUtd22

One important question is that will Ash take all of his 2010 season pokemons or will left them in Professor Sakuragi no house such as what he did with his alolan chiho pokemons as he left them in kukui hakase no house?
  8. ManUtd22

I want to ask you about the theme of the route 26 in silver. I love both the game one and anime one but rel Ally the best is the anime one in my opinion. This is the video link: Pokemon TV Anime Best 1997-2010 - Route 26 And thank you very good. Hope to see somes hahaha
  9. ManUtd22

Do you know something? I am wondered about something? In this season, the pokemons Masters tournament will start in episode 115. But, in my opinion then I am wondering about the number 115. I think that because the Japanese not releasing anime during Corona's Event with stopping few weeks...
  10. ManUtd22

Yesterday, i saw the episode 98 and episode 99. I loved them both. Marnie was very very nice, cuteamd kind girl. I liked the spike episode. The chloe in circus episode was very cute and nice and kind also. Looking for friday episode. I don't like wallace. The lisia is one of the cutest...
  11. ManUtd22

Firstly thank you very much for your answer Let's hope this season finish so quickly. What i loved from 2019 is chloe entires episodes, dawn episodes with galarian episodes and ash championships episodes also except the awful iris episode cause iris qnd her episodes are so awful. The other...
  12. ManUtd22

I saw the 4 arcues episode. I love it even if i expected more than what i saw. I liked how they maybe it better than pokemon 2019 episodes. I saw the yadoking episode and really was awful episode. What i wonder is that why go only got the slowboke. He could catch slowboke with galarian...
  13. ManUtd22

Can i ask you something? If pokemon reach episode 100 in pokemon 2019 or nearby to reach and this because the stop event for animes in 2020 during the covid time jn 2020. So what if they didn't stopped at that time then what the episode number will be no in this time if they didn't stopped the...
  14. ManUtd22

After taurus, it looks like that mukrou the grass opening pokemon of alola is the second kind of pokemon that ash got more than 1.
  15. ManUtd22

I want to ask if someone have these two soundtracks fully from the start please:- 1. Firstly the music betweem dialga and palkia and ypu will not the music if ypu heard it in this video Dialga vs Palkia. It also appered in the dialga palkia clash aginst team galactic. Appeares when cilan ash...
  16. ManUtd22

I want to ask you my friends abput you thought of sakuragi dan motto in the darkrai episode? They change sakaki sama to sakuragi sama
  17. ManUtd22

So it is journey 2019 special episode. That's means it will take for being avaiable or been translated as mostly the special episode take long time for release or translate
  18. ManUtd22

No no, i am saying that it special episodes or consider as one of journey episode such as episode 95 or 96 and so on
  19. ManUtd22

May I ask Something? CAN I ask you my dear friends? I want to ask about is arcues 4 episodes are special or within 2019 episodes cause i didm't see that they give a number of ep for these 4 episodes. Now episode 95 for batch and casepy? So can someone answer me? Is Arvues episodes are special...
  20. ManUtd22

I don't like mangas at all. I only love animes even if i feel bored from anime in general but still anime is the something that i love. The same for pokemon. I am waiting for the clash episode which is the 2 episodes between team rocket and team plasma . Aldo i feel that it is the time for...
Back
Top Bottom