Search results for query: *

1. ManUtd22

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I love doing missions and requests. Pokemon arfues legends is such as final fantasy 12. Requests is such as Hunting in final fantasy. The open world, tbey way the story really remind me kf final fantasy 12 which i reallu really love.
  2. ManUtd22

Maybe, Just Maybe then they will let us see how they built the spear pillar
  3. ManUtd22

This is the problem brother, I did so the videos all togther saw them but it didn't give us any important information about what should we do. I become think that it maybe nearby to like let's go eevee. But in reality then i think that they didn't give an important information. About arcues...
  4. ManUtd22

Thank you veru much for explanation are answering me or answer my last post which is about do want to catch arcues in diamond pearl but still didn't got the idea of what should we do other than understand the story of arcues. Do we have to study about it in this game? Or this game is about the...
  5. ManUtd22

I do want to catch arcues in diamond pearl but still didn't got the idea of what should we do other than understand the story of arcues. Do we have to study about it in this game? Or this game is about the old sinnoh or what exactly.? CAN someone provide an explanation about what we will do? Do...
Back
Top Bottom