Search results for query: *

1. ManUtd22

Give a senario of how Alder And Elite four lost to Iris,; cause i can't imagine thiz awful thing

Glad to see people finally in my thrrad so thank ypu very much both Nicolas721, i remembered you. I think you was answering in my threads multi times before. And really thank you felipePR for the answer Firstly, let me thank you very much for your answer. I really hate iris and it is fine for...
  2. ManUtd22

Give a senario of how Alder And Elite four lost to Iris,; cause i can't imagine thiz awful thing

I do have a question. One day, iris said to the three boys who challenged each other, i mean that episode that ash got krokorok, she yold to them that you are still young to battle that's doesn't make any sense? How dare you ask them this question? Isn't you who beat 99 trainers before became...
  3. ManUtd22

I am still waiting for some senarios dear friends
  4. ManUtd22

Yes i do hate her but i didn't thought that no one will not answer here
  5. ManUtd22

Can you explain more cause i didn't understand really?
  6. ManUtd22

Alder beated the worst trip, and was also been known as strong. He was nearby to be in cynthia's level. Caitlin (Japanese: カトレア Cattleya) then a Psychic-type elegent Trainer who love being an elegent and love her pokemon shine as elegent was nearby to beat garchomp but still lost to baby poor...
  7. ManUtd22

Hope to see some answers and posts here dears, dears friends
  8. ManUtd22

Alder beated the worst trip, and was also been known as strong. He was nearby to be in cynthia's level. Caitlin (Japanese: カトレア Cattleya) then a Psychic-type elegent Trainer who love being an elegent and love her pokemon shine as elegent was nearby to beat garchomp but still lost to baby poor...
  9. ManUtd22

Please leave this one cause this thread. The two others as i explained Please delete them cause i didn't meant spam. It was said an error in past two thread so i thought i didn't open at all
  10. ManUtd22

Good Morning Dears, I opened this topic because I am really one of the people who hate hate hate iris so much and hope to write my opinion in this thread Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris? but i still wrote some of my opinions in other threads that i opened by myself such as...
Back
Top Bottom