Search results for query: *

1. ManUtd22

I always love Koushiro, what about you?

For me I only love koushiro Then Mimi. Then koushiro and mimi love shipping love crush. I love sora so much Love hikari
  2. ManUtd22

Hello cynthia's fan. Can you provide an exmaple because i don't have an example of while I feel the most natural friendship came from Taichi and Koushirou and I really dislike how it ended up being. So cna you provide an example and thank you dear friend
  3. ManUtd22

I loved your opinion and i agree with you in this part so much I hate the fact that the show only gave Agumon and Gabumon their Ultimate but to tell you the truth, i bece hate the anine after myutisimon died to angewomon, i felt thay the anime nearby to finish or finished mostly. I only see the...
  4. ManUtd22

Looking for answers dears
  5. ManUtd22

Don't know about where it should be so i put it here. If you know a better place for this thread then transfer to that place About the thread in I always love Koushiro, what about you?, then i am the one who wrote in that forum
  6. ManUtd22

Koushirou-kun always is the best in my opinion, no I mean that I say to my family, and to my friends that I am koushirou-kun. To me koushirou is real captain for the Chosen Children not Taichi. Really Koushirou is such as the Coach in the Football, he do everything to them, but no he is the...
Back
Top Bottom