Search results for query: *

1. ManUtd22

Say something Nice about the Character Above

Had a nice relastionship with ash and its pokemons. Near to be strong. VictiNi from movie 14
  2. ManUtd22

She was a very cute rival in xy and a nice cute girl. Her performance was lovely and great. Victi VictiNi from movie 14 Carlita from Movie 14
  3. ManUtd22

He was ritche number. I liked her story. Battle Pyramid King Brandon is the next
  4. ManUtd22

Ok i will take next MARS FROM GALACTIC DAN
  5. ManUtd22

Angie very nice cure person, i liked her episodes in diamon and pearl specially the camp episodes. Looking for her appeareance again Zoey
  6. ManUtd22

Both lillie and her pokemon snowy are very cute and care for eaxh other. I love them both. RITCHIE is the next onw
  7. ManUtd22

Before second, i saw who is Cheryl, and if i didn't saw the forums then i will not know who is cheryl indeed Can't answer without any clue hahaha. Anyway, i like her in game more than in anime. She is cute and nice more in game but i like her personality also in anime. Nurse Joey
  8. ManUtd22

I love bianca from bw and from the movie. What you said about Bianca being a verynice rival, and felt great for her when she became Professor Juniper's assistant is totally great indeed i agreed and this my opinion too. I became frustrated when i remember that ash is the reason of why she lost...
  9. ManUtd22

The same thong for me about snivy. She is one of the best pokemons ever and one of the best in bw and in general. One of the best ash pokemkn in bw and in general so for thqt then i asked about it. The same goeas for litten and ash's litten. Next one is 2 bianca can I: Bianca from bw and...
  10. ManUtd22

Fantina has a nice personality. Ash's snivy
Back
Top Bottom