Search results for query: *

1. ManUtd22

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

I don't like Steven too much and I really like the wan the gym leader however why Steven is completely different in AG than xy
  2. ManUtd22

Rooting and cheering for Ash was the best event in this episode 112
  3. ManUtd22

I really really really loved the event when every alola fans cheering for Ash saying champion champions champion champions ❤️ champions. It is so lovely event
  4. ManUtd22

Firstly, maybe that one of us misunderstood the other opinion so sorry if I was wrong and i really accept your forgiveness if you are the one who wrong. Soshite, for the first thing, as you said that I was giving you an old thread about IRIS which completed 11 years, and you are asking me about...
  5. ManUtd22

OK I didn't say that tobias has to be here. In reality they went out if their way to make iris a Champion so for us who new that she doesn't deserve it then we will say it differently for sure. You can understand my opinion from this thread which completed 11 years until now before two weeks...
  6. ManUtd22

I do understand you point and I am so fine with alder being here because I always like alder in bw and if you think iris is the champion then I think that alder grandson is champion more than her and they could do a character for him. Or doing a character for hilda or bw2 girl . Tobias is like...
  7. ManUtd22

For Alain and tobias then you do have a point and I admit it but still I think that they could make him be here because he still the champion of sinnoh and have both latios and darkrai. The champion of both kanto and jhoto wasn't that strong to me and even Steven. I do like the gym leader of...
  8. ManUtd22

We who hate iris don't her to in the entire anime if you ask me or ask us. We knew her character from bw and to tell the trainer for me then she doesn't deserve to be a trainer also. She, trip and Cameron are the worst ever I don't think so
  9. ManUtd22

Really for me, then iris does not deserve to win one single match in bw anime then how she reached this level I don't know? I saw everything single episode in bw so no one will tell me. Tobias who got latios and darkrai couldn't be there so how does she? The pyramid king branden who consider...
  10. ManUtd22

Gla thant I wrote Note: "you can ignore my post because I know you will do so. When if I asked why? Even if asked when you will at least like or answer it one time? If even I should by loaded voice. Even I angered or being sad or even I cried". Because I already know that you will do
  11. ManUtd22

OK this post for who said Paul, iris and again even if I know that my posts will be thrown away again as always. Anyway, I will try my best to answer even if no one answered as always. Did you forget to tobias and battle pyramid? Do yo7 think that Paul deserve it and tobias who had latios and...
  12. ManUtd22

And to tell you the truth, then the decision of being like the game counterpart was a decision that been made after knowing that she was there without any single reason. Just people seeing her little kid face then then went to even more worse than the beginning which was very annoying
  13. ManUtd22

Tottaly agree in everything you and everything miss hidden mew said. Paul will reach it If he can but he can't cause he will not reach pyramid King level at all Pyramid King is nearby to be in sinnoh champion level in both smart level and being very strong level. Secondly he will not reach the...
  14. ManUtd22

He reached the final before SM. Also Ash must win from fourth or fifth season. You can see our opinion from this thread Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris? which completed 11 years anniversary
  15. ManUtd22

I don't think Paul will reach. If both ainnoh league champion, and battle pyramid couldn't. If the worst character most stupid lucky one Iris reached it. Both sinnoh champion who had both latios with darkrai with battle pyramid most reach it. And aye alder who lost to stupid one iris
  16. ManUtd22

The worst character most stupid lucky one iris became champion and now one the eighteenth players. I will not accepted and will not like it at all. Battle pyramid and sinnoh champion most be in the masters eight. Iris and Alan most been through outside it
Back
Top Bottom