Search results for query: *

1. M

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread EDIT: Trom dealt with the vandal. Sorry for going into panic mode there, folks.
  2. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread A possible addition to the front page: some wikis that cover franchises that have a trading card gaming element include a featured card, similar to a featured article but only covering trading cards(see...
  3. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I'd log in and edit this myself, but because of the ruckus with Black and White the Wiki is on lockdown T_T Anyway, about the game character Sailor Eldritch: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eldritch I've always thought his name was...
  4. M

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Actually, that guy's from XD, but thanx
  5. M

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Guys. I've been adding a few XD/Colo trainer class headshot images to the archives, and that's all hunky dory. My problem is I can't for the life of me figure how to add the things to their respective articles. Help is appreciated
  6. M

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread Yeah, that's not a bad idea, actually Maybe we should do for fanfics and fancomics what we did for hack games -- have one article on the subject in general, with a list of the most notable examples. On a less serious note, some other wikis...
Back
Top Bottom