Search results for query: *

1. Maniacal Engineer

What video games are you playing now?

I actually started playing a new video game recently, which, for me, is odd. It's called West of Loathing. It's been out for a while, but I just discovered it, and it is fantastic. Would definitely recommend. A++
  2. Maniacal Engineer

I have the word "Maniacal" in my username. It's a little too late to be worrying about losing my mind. (Also, I can't help but keep track of this stuff. I refuse to end a gaming session on something that is not a full box. It's my OCD.) Up to 660 now. I'm kinda hoping that Sandygast 666 is the...
  3. Maniacal Engineer

630 Sandygasts hatched in Ultra Moon. Still no shiny. Masuda Method, why have you forsaken me?!
  4. Maniacal Engineer

Hatched 420 Sandygasts in Ultra Moon. No shiny yet...
  5. Maniacal Engineer

Ultra Moon. Trying to hatch a shiny Sandygast. It'll happen...someday...probably.
  6. Maniacal Engineer

Pokemon Ultra Moon. I'll be catching a Sandygast in the near future and training it up.
  7. Maniacal Engineer

Ultra Moon. Trying to SOS chain for my third shiny. So far, not so good. :(
  8. Maniacal Engineer

Ultra Moon and Gremlins Inc.
  9. Maniacal Engineer

I played a turn or two in Civ III last night. In at the point in the game where most civilizations are pissed off at me for one thing or another and I keep moving around my mighty military to squash their resistance. Turns get long and cumbersome after a certain point, and I wiped out all of a...
  10. Maniacal Engineer

Civilization III. Though "playing" is slightly inaccurate. I am currently creating new maps for my own amusement.
  11. Maniacal Engineer

Currently going back and playing Pokemon Platinum. I'm attempting to play Star Trek: Armada, but it keeps crashing :(
Back
Top Bottom