Search results for query: *

1. Maniacal Engineer

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Exhausted. Tonight is Yom Kippur, and the Jewish holiday season is always tiring. It’s spiritually regenerating, mind you, but I always end the season physically tired and potentially with a migraine or a respiratory issue.
  2. Maniacal Engineer

Feeling pretty good. I'm flying out to California tomorrow for an automation and robotics trade show. I'll be out of the office for most of the week, and then, a week from today, I'm getting married. :D :D :D
  3. Maniacal Engineer

I’m feeling good. Had a productive meeting last night with the Rabbi who will be officiating my Jewish marriage in just over a week. It’s Friday. I’m going out to California for a big trade show starting on Monday. This was my last full week 8:30am - 5:00pm in the office until mid-March. My...
  4. Maniacal Engineer

Feeling mostly good. Had a relaxing day off from work, enjoyed playing Mafia, and the new anti-inflammatory medication I’m on for the pain in my right arm is doing wonders. the only thing pissing me off right now is that my idiot neighbors are still shooting off fireworks.
  5. Maniacal Engineer

Mostly okay. Exhausted after a long and busy week at the office.
  6. Maniacal Engineer

I’m feeling pretty good at the moment. Just played Sword for a few hours. Beat the 6th Gym without taking a single HP of damage due to OHKO’ing all of Gordie’s Pokémon with Inteleon. Also evolved Galarian Slowpoke and Fraxure and caught a Galarian Darumaka.
  7. Maniacal Engineer

Okay. Not happy, but not sad, either. That’s kinda how a lot of days go...
  8. Maniacal Engineer

A little restless.
  9. Maniacal Engineer

Fairly neutral mostly bored.
  10. Maniacal Engineer

Tired and my throat is sore. I’ve been trying to not use my voice much since last week, but the dry, cold air isn’t helping me any. Neither is drinking shittons of tea and hot soup. -_-
  11. Maniacal Engineer

Y'know what? Today I am actually feeling hopeful.
  12. Maniacal Engineer

Tired. I've had late nights for the past five nights.
  13. Maniacal Engineer

Tired. Haven't gotten a good night's sleep in about a week.
  14. Maniacal Engineer

Exhausted, bored, a little upset, and very tired.
  15. Maniacal Engineer

A little depressed. Most of my birthday fell out during Passover, so I couldn't really celebrate it. Also, I don't really like getting older. Birthdays just serve as a reminder that time, once gone, is gone forever.
  16. Maniacal Engineer

reasonably content. kinda hungry, though, but that's what Passover does.
  17. Maniacal Engineer

My feet and legs hurt from standing at the trade show all day, but I've been having a good time at the show, so I'm still pretty happy.
  18. Maniacal Engineer

Pretty content. I had dinner with a good friend at my favorite pizza place this evening, and then had a productive writing session. All is well.
  19. Maniacal Engineer

Tired. Over all feeling rather neutral ATM. It's slow day.
  20. Maniacal Engineer

Content.
Back
Top Bottom