Search results for query: *

1. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

I mean, Pokeball Z Mafia was...unique. You started out the game knowing nothing. Neither your role nor your alignment. You were supposed to guess for both. I chose not to...for over half the game.
  2. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

Yes. Well. When a unique opportunity such as that one arises, I would have been a fool to have not pursued my dream. ...I failed, mind you, because I did end the game knowing my own role and alignment, but I tried, dammit!
  3. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

I’m going back and rereading the PM conversations from waaaaay back in Build-It Mafia, and I found a few nuggets in the scum chat. 1. ME, on the burden of wrecking OC as scum: 2. Dylan, for pretty much the entire game: 3. ME, after killing @Wispy Willow caused utter confusion among the Town...
  4. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

The results I was given after shooting Darth’s dead carcass on N1 and N2.
  5. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

From my role PM in the crossover game. Edit: the answer is “yes,” BTW, since you’re dead either way, and at least if you antagonize the person who is going to shoot you, you have some fun along the way.
  6. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

See, Deku is wrong. I played both ICBINWRMM and Pokemon Vs. Digimon Mafia at least partially while drunk, and I had some of my finest moments during those games.
  7. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

See? I keep telling all of you that talking to yourself is one of the best ways to have some intelligent conversation. Mido proved it.
  8. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

I love Awards season. It gives me a reason to go back, reread games like Chaos Mafia III, and find other forgotten gems like this one:
  9. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

Rereading through Periodic Table Mafia, and found this:
  10. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

Rereading through a lot of games I played in or hosted from this past season, and came across this forgotten gem from Elie in ME Movies Mafia:
  11. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

Quite all right. LG's post is accurate. All who oppose ME shall be crushed. Have a nice day. :D
  12. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

The above is exactly why I reached out and asked Elie to join EiJM. I knew he would be entertaining. XD
  13. Maniacal Engineer

The Quote Book

Hilarious, and sadly true: I won't be able to play mafia games for a while now...
Back
Top Bottom