Search results for query: *

1. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

I add an unshielded Quantum Annihilator into the Cupboard. Unsurprisingly, it explodes, wiping out everything currently in the Cupboard...but not the Cupboard itself. wonders what material the Cupboard is made of :unsure: Cupboard:
  2. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

I add the spell card Magical Mallet to the Cupboard. With each post, the poster may discard any number of items (except for Magical Mallet) from the cupboard and replace them with the same number of items, of their choosing. I use the Magical Mallet to discard Kirby and the Teapot and replace...
  3. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*inserts Pi into the Cupboard* Effect: is a never ending number that requires infinite storage space. *the Cupboard is overloaded and short circuits* *a maintenance truck stops by, picks up the broken Cupboard, and all of its contents, and leave a new Cupboard in its place* Cupboard:
  4. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*removes the pie and prepares it for March 14th* Cupboard: Chocolate Cake Life "Lula 3D" "Ninjabread Man" "Stalin vs. Martians" "MindJack" "Bad Rats Show" Invader Armor (Empty) Metroid Black Forest Cake 'Dormant' Portal (6 posts until it leaves along with 4 other items) The letter W Admiral...
  5. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*inserts Admiral Raddus* Effect: summons the Rebel Fleet in three posts. Cupboard: Chocolate Cake Life "Lula 3D" "Ninjabread Man" "Stalin vs. Martians" "MindJack" "Bad Rats Show" Invader Armor (Empty) Metroid Black Forest Cake 'Dormant' Portal (8 posts until it leaves along with 4 other...
  6. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*the black hole brought back a Random Punster, who invades the Cupboard* Effect: The Cupboard is renamed into the Pundorica, and cannot be renamed. Pundorica's effect is that, as long as the Pundorica is in existance, Random Punster cannot be removed from the Pundorica or destroyed. Effect 2...
  7. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*removes the Tin of Musical Beans* *Mawile Transforms into a harpsichord* Homestarrunner.com: Osaka (injured) Noivern Strong Bad (annoyed) Homestar Runner Harpsichord
  8. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*inserts Homestar Runner* Effect: the Empty Crater is renamed Homestarrunner.com and all Homestar related items can no longer be removed from Homestarrunner.com. Also, really pisses off Strong Bad. Homestarrunner.com: Osaka (injured) Noivern Strong Bad (annoyed) Homestar Runner
  9. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

Takes the reset button and pushes it. The Server Closet Explodes in a massive fire ball. ME is amused and walks away, leaving an empty crater where the Server Closet used to be. Empty Crater:
  10. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*removes the annoying dog, and Transforms both Hades into Dog Residue* Server Closet [GNU/Linux]:_ Reset Button IB Music Pterodactyl Heat Sink Hexer Dog Residue x2
  11. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*inserts an Internet Troll* Effect: This item cannot be destroyed or defeated in any way, shape, or form. *the Borg immediately assimilate the Internet Troll and gain its resistances to destruction and defeat* Borgnis and Borgonis: Borg Incubator Borg Incubator Borg Drone Tomoko Kuroki...
  12. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*inserts a Borg Drone* Effect: This item, which is both mechanical and biological, assimilates all lifeforms, biological or technological, in the Cupboard (technically the Bionis and Mechonis at this point), including the Bionis and Mechonis. These items are converted into Borg Drones and are...
  13. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*inserts The Silence* Effect: Blows up the TARDIS regardless of any and all effects, and therefore accidentally causes the entire multiverse to implode. All that remains is the endless Void. Nothing remains. The Void:
  14. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*inserts HeroicPooch; into the Cupboard* Effect: HeroicPooch is banished here for daring to defy Mewtwo, and cannot be removed except by ME. I am a nice guy though, so I will make HeroicPooch immune to the effects of other items. TARDIS: The 10th Doctor Super Pac-Man Nano Shinonome...
  15. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

Nothing, eh? Well, at least I can try! :P *inserts the 9th Doctor into the Cupboard* Effect: OH NOES IT'S A PAIR O' DOCS!!!! *The Cupboard simultaneously implodes outward and explodes inward, causing a Void* Everything that was in the Cupboard is wiped from existence except the Pair o'...
  16. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

...an empty Cupboard eh? I shall place a Dalek and the Cult of Skaro into the Cupboard...for old time's sake. Dalek's effect: All living things placed into the Cupboard are EXTERMINATED and harvested into more Daleks. Cult of Skaro effect: All Daleks and Dalek related items in the Cupboard...
  17. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts BadAssGardevoir;* (ME's effect mentioned Ninetales Prower, not BAG :P) Effect: Since this item is the archnemesis of Maniacal Engineer, the two begin battling as soon as this item is placed into the Cupboard. The resulting devastation destroys everything else in the Cupboard, but has...
  18. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*inserts Denzel Crocker into the Cupboard once again* Effect: The Cupboard is henceforth known as the Crocker Cave and cannot be renamed until after Denzel Crocker has been removed from the Crocker Cave. No magic or fairy related objects may be placed into the Crocker Cave. Denzel Crocker...
  19. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*takes the cookies, because the Dark Side must always have cookies* Cupboard: Milk
  20. Maniacal Engineer

In the Cupboard!

*inserts Ketsuban* Effect: much like Missingno. this item corrupts the effects of another item and duplicates an item 128 times. Unfortunately, since it isn't as stable as Missingno. it glitches its own effect and duplicates itself 128 times. Each of those duplicates duplicates themselves 128...
Back
Top Bottom