Search results for query: *

1. Maniacal Engineer

Mentor Program + Contact List

One of the things we were considering is that the Bulbagarden War Room community is fairly different from most other War Room communities. Ideally, any mentors would at least be somewhat familiar with how we operate before mentoring the students here. We wouldn't necessarily be averse to...
  2. Maniacal Engineer

Threadmarks: The Mentor Queue is now a Thing

Basic Rules of the Mentor Queue: 1. The game can be any sort of game, be it small, large, or undetermined setup. 2. The game must be involved with the mentoring program in some way, shape, or form. (Mentors can be players, mentors can guide players, the Lovers Mafia idea, etc.) 3. For the...
  3. Maniacal Engineer

I occasionally find my way there. I tag along with this goofball in a blue box.
  4. Maniacal Engineer

I already have two students?! This is madness!
  5. Maniacal Engineer

I figured as much, but decided to have a little fun. I do that from time to time. ;)
  6. Maniacal Engineer

Technically free style, but you can use the formatting I used for some semblance of efficiency.
  7. Maniacal Engineer

I'm flattered that this project has only just begun and already you're immitating my playstyle. XD
  8. Maniacal Engineer

Oddly enough, seems like he and I strike a good balance.
  9. Maniacal Engineer

Right now, we're not entirely sure, this is why the bios, or at least students having specific goals in mind, is important. It gives us a direction to proceed in. That said, the general idea is to have mentors for both playing and hosting mafia games.
  10. Maniacal Engineer

As a fun little tidbit, you can write up a little bio as way of introduction, such as the following: Maniacal Engineer Howdy folks, I'm Maniacal Engineer, the resident mad scientist and punster. I've been a member of BMGf for two and a half years now, and I've spent most of that time in F&G so...
  11. Maniacal Engineer

Hello there everyone! It is I, your resident mad scientist and punster, Maniacal Engineer. Per the feedback that The War Room staff has received in the Round Table, we have decided to start up the mentoring program once more. To that end, I was selected to spearhead that campaign, given the...
Back
Top Bottom