Search results for query: *

1. Maniacal Engineer

BMU Archive

I wouldn't have put it on the list if there wasn't a possibility of it happening.
  2. Maniacal Engineer

BMU Archive

Already discussed this privately, but, due to the nature of the It's All About ME games, it is either hosted by me, or not at all. My apologies. I hope to get around to it sometime in the future, though.
  3. Maniacal Engineer

BMU Archive
    Threadmarks: The End of All Things part 2

The End of All Things part two: The Last Section Head For a moment, Zexy froze, as the Regeneration Machine charged up its Muon/Electron beam. Then, he took decisive action. Picking up a nearby wrench, he pushed aside the laughing Maniacal Engineer and approached the machine. "No," said ME...
  4. Maniacal Engineer

BMU Archive

Elementar, if you want to be kept in the Loop, move to Chicago.
  5. Maniacal Engineer

BMU Archive

Definitely. This is really just a formality to remove myself from the MoD list, and any and all day-to-day sectional activities. I don't know if I'll go back to playing or hosting games, but I won't leave y'all derelict. That said, if y'all need your daily ME fix, just watch Bulbacast. XD
  6. Maniacal Engineer

BMU Archive
    Threadmarks: The End of All Things part 1

The End of All Things part 1: ME's Endgame The F&G Administration Building echoed with the booming noises emanating from Maniacal Engineer's R&D Plant. The sound of heavy machinery combined with the sound of loud rock music created a cacophony that could be heard even outside the building...
  7. Maniacal Engineer

BMU Archive

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-spiBV2Be5A To the Fun and Games and War Room communities, What can I say? It's been a blast. These past three years have been an adventure, that's for sure. It's definitely safe to say that my time here on Bulbagarden forums would have been very different...
Back
Top Bottom