Search results for query: *

1. Maniacal Engineer

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Depends on how well it is used. OC can be very pro-Town, and it usually is most of the time. However, in a few cases (notably this game and a certain Build-It Mafia), scum can use OC to their advantage and tear the town apart from within. What OC provides is a “safe” means of private...
  2. Maniacal Engineer

I mean, to be fair, I shot him the instant I got my role PM, so, really, none of this ever actually happened.
  3. Maniacal Engineer

So tell me, why am I always the corrupt staffer? ...oh. I guess it’s just more fun to write me that way, isn’t it? :P
  4. Maniacal Engineer

Yes, but OP among OP is more balanced. I never said the role wouldn't be OP, just that it is possible to balance. I would know. I created it.
  5. Maniacal Engineer

Strictly speaking, not Darth's fault. Similar to how PvD Mafia became unbalanced because of who RNG'd which role, which exacerbated the couple of underlying balance issues with the game. I'm curious as to why you didn't kill me N1 if you assumed I was going to be a big threat. I mean, I...
  6. Maniacal Engineer

AE is correct about the activity role and it pertaining solely to the game thread. Otherwise, a player's scumminess can be inferred . I just wasn't wearing my contact lenses, so I was blind. fun fact: I actually noticed that, a lot of the time, Piko was last seen "Engaged in conversation" and it...
  7. Maniacal Engineer

AE, no. Don't hate the role. Hate the goofball that couldn't balance the role.
  8. Maniacal Engineer

Thinking about it slightly more, the fact that Pikochu hadn't been subbed out, but hadn't posted in the thread since D2 also pretty much confirmed him as scum, since Darth would have had to have subbed in a town member that was deliberately not posting in the game thread at that point. ...all...
  9. Maniacal Engineer

sorry, jd. I got outmaneuvered on this one. :|
  10. Maniacal Engineer

I think killing Elie was my idea first. I'll have to go back to our OC to check on that one. XD
  11. Maniacal Engineer

A cute little gift that you told me could have negative consequences for the holder. Please work on your communication skills a bit. I will admit, this entire travesty of a game was my fault, but someone needs to be able to a) take my place if I'm being nonsensical or dead, and b) counter me...
  12. Maniacal Engineer

In any case, this will definitely be the last mafia game I play for a while. Probably not in any condition to host anything at the moment, either. Bleh.
  13. Maniacal Engineer

Eresh, I spent the first part of the game being a lazyass. The second part of the game in fear of a role I had created and overanalyzing everything...though I suppose I was right about the whole "N1 role cop on Klav" and "n2 insanification of Cop" thing. I just killed the wrong role cop...which...
  14. Maniacal Engineer

This was my "I want to be lazy" strategy. Honestly, given my mental state, I should have either removed myself from signups before the game started, or requested a sub when it became apparent that I wasn't going to shrug off my depression as quickly as I had hoped. I apologize for my numerous...
  15. Maniacal Engineer

Meh. Obviously not my best game. Still, lessons have been learned.
  16. Maniacal Engineer

if you insanified Pika, how did Klav survive?
  17. Maniacal Engineer

Y'know what? I think I summed up everything about this game that I wanted to say right here: keyword sordid.
  18. Maniacal Engineer

No shit. I'd like to see you do better, though.
  19. Maniacal Engineer

There's bastard, which Insanifier is automatically, and then there's unbalanced.
  20. Maniacal Engineer

@DarthWolf Okay, couple of notes on balance here, and I'm not saying this because I got my butt handed to me, I'm saying this because, as I suspected, you included the Insanifier role without balancing it properly. First and foremost: Insanifier should not exist in the same game as a...
Back
Top Bottom