Search results for query: *

1. Maniacal Engineer

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

You should have had Calvin claim Miller. :P
  2. Maniacal Engineer

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

AE, Town kicked butt this game, and Mafia's one active role was useless. If anything, that indicates that the setup wasn't pro-scum enough. In reality, factoring in that Calvin was the Godfather, and not regular scum, a little more detective work would have needed to happen to whittle down PoE...
  3. Maniacal Engineer

four passive roles on the town side altogether. 4/7 = 57% one passive role on mafia. 1/2 = 50% This wasn't a rolemadness game, and I think that town's two information and one protection role worked out pretty well.
  4. Maniacal Engineer

@MegaPod that’s two games in a row where you’ve had my back. We make a pretty damn good team! (y)
  5. Maniacal Engineer

I probably should stop playing. I tend to wreck everything. :P
  6. Maniacal Engineer

This isn't Lone's fault. It's my fault. Just saying. :P
  7. Maniacal Engineer

Yes I do, Eresh. And, while I am a little upset that I couldn’t Avenge myself for my lousy performance in TWR ‘18 Awards Mafia, kicking Darth’s butt never gets old, and I think my performances in both games I’ve played since then have spoken for themselves.
  8. Maniacal Engineer

Well, hopefully I’ve given y’all some good ideas to run with in the future. Now, to celebrate by blasting my new theme song everywhere: View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=LJrejf8blAA
  9. Maniacal Engineer

See, this is exactly why I wanted all claims in the open. A) it helped Town by whittling down the PoE B) I figured Mafia’s active role was Role Cop, given the fact that I hadn’t been blocked N1. I actually think this game was pretty balanced, honestly. If Calvin hadn’t been the GF, we’d still...
  10. Maniacal Engineer

Darth, seems like you have 24 hours to live. Got any last words?
  11. Maniacal Engineer

Votals: DarthWolf: 4 (MegaPod, Max1996, ME, Ereshkigal) Max1996: 1 (DarthWolf) Not Voting: CheffOfGames inb4 Cheff is Indep.
  12. Maniacal Engineer

Also, Darth flat out admitted to visiting me last night. Given the fact that nobody died and MP was tracked protecting me... 2 + 2 = 4 Darth wanted credit for saving my butt from being killed, but he was the one who tried to kill me. He also didn’t want to lie about his target, just in case he...
  13. Maniacal Engineer

Vote: DarthWolf I checked Max last night, and he’s Town. A goofball, but Town. That just leaves you, bud. Seems like you just can’t catch a break, eh?
  14. Maniacal Engineer

I mean, you’re a logical choice, given that scum will need to gamble on whether MP or myself or both of us will be protected, killing Eresh is useless, and they wouldn’t want to remove a player still in the PoE. I’m pretty sure that, barring LG doing anything stupid with the game setup, we’ve...
  15. Maniacal Engineer

A decent point, but, as you mentioned, it doesn’t change the overall equation, which remains exactly as I specified it above.
  16. Maniacal Engineer

Mafia has no Roleblocker, otherwise why would they have targeted you and not me. The only possible conclusion is that Cheff is not lying about his role. If Cheff is not lying about his role, then he cannot be scum with a Godfather flip. 2 + 2 = 4, Darth.
  17. Maniacal Engineer

So, lemme tell you where things stand right now. Confirmed Town: ME MegaPod Eresh Cheff PoE: Darth Max So let’s go about this logically. One or the other of Darth/Max should be Town. Good Cop Check Targets: Max and Darth (duh) Good Doc Protection Targets: ME and MegaPod (also duh) Good...
  18. Maniacal Engineer

This also clears Cheff, since having two mafiosos immune to cop checks, while having the second one being immune to tracking as well, would make Mafia OP.
Back
Top Bottom