Search results for query: *

1. Maniacal Engineer

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

yes. you all should have checked for invisible text. I actually used that a few times in this game. Though, I admit, I didn't use it during D7 to warn you all of the outcome of lynching or killing me. By that point, I was just too amused.
  2. Maniacal Engineer

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Yes indeed. No active docs or protective roles were in this game. Didn't really need them, plenty of people had passive protection. No. I'm pretty sure I was drunk that day because I had too much whiskey earlier. Also, wanted to address this: CyanideCrystal was not a Vanilla, though they were...
  3. Maniacal Engineer

Chaos Mafia on other sites is not the same as Chaos Mafia here. The mechanics and existance of items are unique. As Zinn said, it ended up that the hosts got NK’d, since we were the ones performing the Mafia’s NK, and they, unknowingly, sent us to kill a player who was being violently...
  4. Maniacal Engineer

I’ll get to Wonka’s inventions and KK Slider’s musical effects at some other point. Right now, it’s late and I need to go to sleep.
  5. Maniacal Engineer

One other thing about the planning of this mafia game. You'll note that none of the Subs' submitted items were in the game. Originally, Flop and I were planning on not having any of the players' submitted characters in the game, instead opting for similar characters or other characters from that...
  6. Maniacal Engineer

Items: Adding a component to the Rube Goldberg Machine increased the amount of time it would take for the machine to complete its task by one phase. It was overly complex and was always going to be a dud. Blueprint #2 built the Outhouse, which halved the builder's voting power. I...
  7. Maniacal Engineer

This particular ending has never happened in Chaos Mafia before, and you've never played in any of the previous Chaos Mafia games. For the record, in Chaos Mafia IV, Flop and I (as one character) were actually members of the Mafia, while still being the hosts. Us dying was mandatory for the Town...
  8. Maniacal Engineer

See? This was my thoughts exactly, and, if I had been playing, with 3 mafia down and no kill the night before, I'd have gone after the known killer Indep. If Town had behaved logically, the game would have ended, and they'd have won. But they didn't, so the game ended and nobody wins. except ME.
  9. Maniacal Engineer

I'd prefer it if y'all weren't sad, but now, in addition to running a project, I've also got my admin duties back. Too much to do, too little time to do it. Frankly, I'm surprised I was actually able to schedule fairly regular updates around the recent holidays.
  10. Maniacal Engineer

Or he might never host another game again. :lapras: :lapras: :lapras:
  11. Maniacal Engineer

TBH, it wasn't even real. Pika_Pika never got converted to Town, so even he was surprised by that particular role flip. Now, I could Justify it by saying that Pika's hidden passive Insanifier caused the revival to go insane, but none of y'all would believe that I'm that clever.
  12. Maniacal Engineer

There were no real roles this game. :lapras::lapras::lapras::lapras::lapras::lapras::lapras::lapras: ...well, except for the three that Flop wrote and my own. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  13. Maniacal Engineer

FA, if you got lynched, the lynch wouldn't have gone through. Look at your role flip. Also, all of you except for FA, MegaPod, and Zachie, go back to your role PMs and highlight them all. I left you a surprise. :D
  14. Maniacal Engineer

And to think, if I hadn't been smart enough to give myself a 1x Deathproof, this would have been the outcome as of the D2 update. Oof. Still. I've hosted a game where everybody won, so now it only seems fitting that the final game I host has everyone lose. To be fair, as you said, you did...
  15. Maniacal Engineer

Threadmarks: Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Final Day 7 Votals: Magnificent Entertainer: 5 (Snowy, ZinnLav, Space, FinalArcadia, Lone_Garurumon) Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan! As the stick figure sat comfortably in the control room, the remaining beings were holding a conference. "I have analyzed the situation, and my conclusion is...
  16. Maniacal Engineer

Half Phase Votals (because I'm actually around to do this right now) Magnificent Entertainer: 5 (Snowy, ZinnLav, Space, FinalArcadia, Lone_Garurumon) Technically, one of those votes was for Maniacal Engineer, but I knew what you meant. :P
  17. Maniacal Engineer

...who, ME? Nah. Don't mind ME. I'm just a stick figure. Oh look, a distraction!
Back
Top Bottom