1. Maniacal Engineer

Ongoing ME Streams Shiny Hunting: Discussion thread

Twitch A fantastic stream today.
  2. Maniacal Engineer

Twitch This was a good stream today. :D
  3. Maniacal Engineer

Twitch So...there's about an hour an a half where I was away starting around the 42 minute mark. I apologize.
  4. Maniacal Engineer

Twitch There were 20 minutes that got cut off due to bad internet. Nothing important happened during those 20 minutes.
  5. Maniacal Engineer

Finally no longer hunting for Bulbasaur: Twitch Twitch ...2 parts because my internet was being trash again.
  6. Maniacal Engineer

Last night's episode: Twitch
  7. Maniacal Engineer

From 4/28: Twitch From 4/30 into 5/1 (beginning got cut off due to bad Internet): Twitch
  8. Maniacal Engineer

I hunted again today for a little bit Twitch
  9. Maniacal Engineer

Today's hunt: Twitch
  10. Maniacal Engineer

Bulbasaur shiny hunt: The first 9ish minutes of stream were laggy due to bad Internet, but here they are: Twitch and here is the remaining 4+ hours of the stream: Twitch
  11. Maniacal Engineer

I am participating in a charity event to try catching 1 million Pokemon in a week to benefit St. Baldrick's Foundation to Combat Kid's Cancer. I was informed that egg hatching counts as catching a Pokemon, so I decided to shiny hunt for charity. ...here is the result: Twitch Two more episodes...
  12. Maniacal Engineer

Was supposed to continue streaming shiny Psyduck hunting last night, but was unable to stream due to a major allergic reaction causing my nose to clog and my throat to get gunked up. This series, and my streaming in general, is on a short hiatus due to the upcoming holiday of Passover. I will...
  13. Maniacal Engineer

QUACK!!!!! Ducks, ducks, and more ducks in today's episode: Twitch
  14. Maniacal Engineer

A short shiny hunt today, both because I was an insanely lucky duck and because I was having technical difficulties with my joycon. Still, enjoy! Twitch
  15. Maniacal Engineer

Today's episode was a lot of fun since, instead of Masuda Method or game resets, I was participating in an ongoing event in the Wild Area: Twitch I will say, sticking my head into Pokemon Dens and asking about a blue T-Rex may not have been the smartest thing I've ever done...
  16. Maniacal Engineer

This series has come off of hiatus, and you can find my special Pi Day episode here: Twitch This series will now stream once a week, Monday evenings starting at 7:00pm US CDT.
  17. Maniacal Engineer

There are a lot more shiny hunting episodes, but I feel like this one is kinda important: Twitch
  18. Maniacal Engineer

Continued hunting for shiny Dialga: Twitch
  19. Maniacal Engineer

After the Bulbacast, I continued shiny hunting for Dialga. You can either watch the entire Bulbacast, where I am shiny hunting in the background, or you can just watch my shiny hunting after party here: Twitch
  20. Maniacal Engineer

Another egg-sighting episode: Twitch But, I do have to announce that this series is going on hiatus...because, starting on Sunday, I will be live-streaming a playthrough of BrilliantDiamond version!
Back
Top Bottom