Search results for query: *

1. M

What video games are you playing now?

Just picked up Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions on the DS. A rather surprising departure from Web of Shadows, but awesome nonetheless.
  2. M

Just got Enslaved. Haven't played anything else on my Xbox since it arrived.
  3. M

Trying to get achievements on Bionic Commado: ReArmed, Shadow Complex, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
  4. M

Just got Ranger: Guardian Signs, and it's pretty cool. I wish I'd played Shadows of Almia first, though, as it's hard to get used to all the differences from the first Ranger game. I keep thinking I need to draw a loop around the Pokemon before I can run, for example. Also just tried out...
  5. M

I am two achievements away from 100% completion on both Prince of Persia and Rez HD. It's a shame I spend so little time at home, and thus don't spend much on the Xbox. Handheld gaming has always been much more attractive to me...
  6. M

On my way to the final two achievements of Prince of Persia (2008), just beat The Fallen King, and getting drawn into Across Age.
  7. M

Started up Beyond Good and Evil on PS2, slogging through Prince of Persia: The Fallen King on DS, and partway into Phoenix Spirit for iPhone. Awesome, meh, awesome, respectively (at least so far).
  8. M

I just picked up The Prince of Persia: The Fallen King. Nothing special so far, but it is starting to draw me in story-wise.
  9. M

The Legendary Starfy. Considering the stuff I normally play, this is a pleasant change of pace.
  10. M

Trying to get through the final dungeon of Final Fantasy IV, so I can decide whether or not to sell it off.
  11. M

Just finished the Easy Scenario on MMZC. Now, to decide whether or not it goes back to GameStop.
  12. M

I managed to luck out and find copies of both FFV and FFVI for GBA at GameStop recently. I've only played a few minutes into both, considering I already have plenty of games to keep me occupied, but they both seem pretty great so far. On 360, I've been playing the 2008 Prince of Persia, which...
  13. M

I rented the 2008 Prince of Persia. "Amazing" does not do it justice.
  14. M

I picked up the Mega Man Zero collection for DS a few days ago. I haven't played much, but so far, I'm not really impressed.
  15. M

I haven't had any issues, although I've only had it a week or so. From what I've heard, the ventilation is improved, and it gives you a warning message and shuts itself off when things get too hot to prevent damage. So no, no RRoD. As far as the noise, I can still hear the disc drive sometimes...
  16. M

Are you enjoying it? I tried it, but sold it back to Gamestop before too long. Anyway, my girlfriend just got me a new-model Xbox 360, so I've been trying it out with: Batman: Arkham Asylum Shadow Complex Rez HD Every Extend Extra Extreme
  17. M

Even better. For one thing, you get a map, one that actually makes sense and keeps track of the collectibles for you. Also, you only gain (and later upgrade) one new power for Enril, meaning the other new abilities are even more creative and outside-the-box. And to me, the environments, music...
  18. M

I'm playing LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias. Again. I made it about 2:30 in, then got trapped, and had to start all the way over.
  19. M

Pitfall: The Big Adventure. Surprisingly, the dialogue and voice acting are actually palatable.
  20. M

Aquaria. Well, just the demo, but I am so buying this off Steam as soon as I get a chance.
Back
Top Bottom