• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

What video games are you playing now?

GBA: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - I had this game for a few years but I never got very far. I still have yet to play the first Kingdom Hearts (which my brother owns). By the way, Valkyria Chronicles looks like something I would like to play, but unfortunately I do not have a PS3.
  2. M

Well today I just got Disgaea DS and I'm having loads of fun playing this game. For some weird reason I'm actually enjoying leveling up characters. The only disappointment is the removal of most of the voice acting especially since I'm never played the PS2/PSP version and the fact that they...
  3. M

Well right now I'm playing Pheonix Wright: Ace Attourney. I'm currently on the 5th case. After that, I'll finish Lunar Legend.
  4. M

I'm currently playing Lunar Legend for GBA (though I wanted to play Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete on PS1 instead). After that I plan to play FFVI Advance.
Back
Top Bottom