Search results for query: *

1. Masatoshi

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

This is a given once the Kanto Symphony album is released. I'm one of the staffers that have been following this project and since it fits with the Music project, we see no reason to not include it. If you're not too sure about how a synopsis should be written like, you can always check other...
  2. Masatoshi

Alright, thanks for the updates, although I need the IVs for that Emolga. The moves' summaries are updated, and we're trying to confirm Harmonia and how it will be displayed, can I ask you for a screenshot of Harmonia? EDIT: Disregad me, Jello found these text dumps: Jello recalls...
  3. Masatoshi

Been taken care of, you can only see the redirects and the Japanese names of the fossils. The rest are somewhat changed as well. Sync issues won't show the files properly.
  4. Masatoshi

Alright, thanks. We're renaming them. Changing, it's gonna take a while, though. Thanks, I wanted to get the items already.
  5. Masatoshi

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I suppose it's due to transparency. They'd need to be fixed.
  6. Masatoshi

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Maybe because you need to close the <small> tag, Vuvuzela.
Back
Top Bottom