Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Goal; Obtain a charmander with ancientpower AND dragon pulse Question/s: Is this possible via any other method than breeding a charmander in Gen 4 with ancientpower then teaching it dragon pulse with a TM? Would it be possible to obtain any...
  2. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I am going for at least 3 30+ IV's and a specific nature but thx for the info. I didn't know it was possible to RNG on BW?? e// Just finished filling box 16. Whoever did this the first time and discovered it was possible deserves a...
  3. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Anybody know what would happen if I showed up at N's castle with no pokeballs?
  4. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Question; I'm filling up my PC so I can catch Zekrom in Dragonspiral tower instead of N's Castle. There were 8 boxes. I filled 8 then 9-16 appeared. (fml) If I fill 9-16 are more boxes going to pop up? If so then what is the limit? Ouch...
  5. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I have noticed that lots of people have little "shops" of pokemon they offer on this forum. I guess people just get a good pokemon then clone the hell out of it and trade it for other pokemon? I am unfamiliar with generation 5 battle stuff so I...
  6. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Objective; get a good Zekrom Question; To be able to soft reset for a Zekrom in Dragonspiral tower I need to 1.) Have a full party when I encounter it in N's Castle 2.) Have a full pc (all 8 boxes??) 3.) Kill it when I encounter it at N's...
  7. M

Ok thanks for info! Shit. I didn't catch that edit in time. Naive nature. Horrid IV's. Looks like I'm starting over. Hahah..
  8. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Question; I am about to beat the elite four on pokemon white. After I do I have the option of going into N's castle. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's where I'm supposed to catch Zekrom. After I deafeat N I can't go back. I want to soft-reset...
  9. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Ok! Thanks again
  10. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Question; If I use the Poke' Transfer Lab I can move pokemon from Diamond/Platinum to White using only one Nintendo DS? Sort of the same question I asked yesterday although it was poorly worded. Thanks!
  11. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Question; Is there a way to transfer pokemon from white-diamond using only one nintendo ds? I just got a DS Lite, Pokemon White, and Diamond and I want to start my own game on white but it has 4 shinies on it already and I don't want to lose...
  12. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Do people make bootleg DS games? I'm looking at a Platinum on Ebay for 18$ and it simply seems too good to be true... Just wondering.
  13. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Thanks! New question; Do hidden abilities only work in Dream World or do you send a pokemon to dream world and it comes back with hidden ability? I'm wanting my moltres to have hidden ability so I can use it to breed pokemon and also...
  14. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I'm moving to Gen 4 now and I'm wondering, which Nintendo DS Doesn't have the ability to move pokemon from GBA games to DS games? Also If I get a used Pokemon Platinum can I still make a dream world or is that just black and white or...
  15. M

Re: Breeding Swords Dance onto Charmander? I'm assuming you're still talking about pokemon silver, generation 2. If that's the case then to get your charmander to have the move crunch you would unfortunately have to travel back in time to the New York City Pokemon Center event or trade with...
  16. M

Re: Breeding Swords Dance onto Charmander? I think you found an error. All I saw was that it was possible via tm03 in generation 1. Sorry! Keep checking though! I'm new to all this stuff so I could be wrong. Question1; I'm trying to think of things to do on Emerald while I continue my...
  17. M

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread I had no idea bootlegs were made of these. I purchased mine with no label on it and it has an internal battery. What guide did you use?? e/ Nevermind. I looked up some stuff and determined mine was legitimate. I found this; When it arrives...
  18. M

Thanks! Question; Are there any benefits from getting certain numbers of pokemon on your pokedex in Emerald?
  19. M

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread Question1; Can a pokemon encountered through Sweet Scent be shiny? Question2; Do Trainer ID and SID change if you start a new game?
  20. M

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread Ok thanks for the info. I think I'm just going to try to max out the pokedex and do some ev training. I'm sure I'll run across a shiny sooner or later!
Back
Top Bottom