Search results for query: *

1. MassiveShock11

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

I don't have five or seven monkey businesses here. Can eagles live in the desert?
  2. MassiveShock11

Because the people in the afterlife wants to give you shiny Legendary Pokemon. What weapon can surpass Metal Gear?
  3. MassiveShock11

Sorry, but what you are looking at is space... or is it? *X-Files theme plays* What is a musician?
  4. MassiveShock11

Did you mean "napping kins"? They are napping. Hello, is this the Bulbagarden Krab?
  5. MassiveShock11

No, but I can speedrun the whole MegaMan Battle Network 6. Welcome to the Sweet Swallowtoon. How weak are ya?
  6. MassiveShock11

*eats instant noodles* I might be a cannibal then. Do Kamen Rider characters ride ramen in another universe?
  7. MassiveShock11

It's a direction that points to the heavens, space, etc. What is music?
  8. MassiveShock11

Because Tapu Fini is smart. I almost died since three coconuts fell on my head, and I almost ended up into another country. Does that mean that I am fated to be a musician?
  9. MassiveShock11

This is not sorcery. It's magic. How many Tapu Leles would it take to screw 4819307280174939174939138392072 light bulbs?
  10. MassiveShock11

An abomination made by the Soldier and the Engineer. Can our avatars bend all four elements?
  11. MassiveShock11

I cannot, since *explodes* I already ex-*esplodes* Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ya?
  12. MassiveShock11

The bot short-circuits and breaks due to being wet by waves. Why does Tapu Koko's name remind me of an Internet catchphrase, "top kek?"
  13. MassiveShock11

The book is inside another book, which is inside another book, which is inside another book, which is inside another book, which is inside another book, which is inside another book..... Bookception. Why are Team Plasma hypocrites?
  14. MassiveShock11

Grab a warning sign. Simple. Why do strange things appear in my soup?
  15. MassiveShock11

The bread used in burgers......No, wait! A hairstyle?..........Uggghhhh!!! *explodes* Why is Ibuki Mioda fragile from strangulation?
  16. MassiveShock11

Celebi and Dialga. How do you exterminate Klefki?
  17. MassiveShock11

Because they follow all known laws of aviation. Bees cannot follow the laws because its body is too big, but it can still fly. Why is Ibuki Mioda fragile from strangulation?
  18. MassiveShock11

*explodes due to confusion* How do you teach TM/HM moves to Pokemon? Do you slap it in their heads or do you feed them with the CDs?
  19. MassiveShock11

To ice heaven. Can Klefkis be used as a substitute for missing keys?
  20. MassiveShock11

Something that is used to make toys, store stuff, and other junk. Also causes global warming. How many Companion Cubes would it take to screw a light bulb?
Back
Top Bottom