• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the word spread about the Dr. Pepper improvement and the drinks are perpetually sold out. Granted, you now age faster. I wish for a shiny encounter in my next random encounters in Pokemon.
  2. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but someone ruins the plants. I wish I forgot all the plots of my favorite games and shows so I can play/watch them blindly without spoilers..
  3. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It grows hands and uses it to handle video games, but you never get to play them because you computer still sucks. I wish for some pie.
  4. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it then beomes a BMGF user and it keeps ninja-ing your posts so you need to waste time editing your posts, which causes you to rage and quit BMGF. I wish for some food to eat.
  5. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's fake and you get arrested. I wish that a pack of Lays contained less air and more chips.
  6. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they are only 0.01% as much as powerful compared to a god's power. I wish for a gaming PC.
  7. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the Roblox servers crash when you enter. I wish that someone will find a cancer cure.
  8. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the world gets deluged from a worldwide flood that Noah's Ark cannot even float. I wish for pie.
  9. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they start complaining about EVERYTHING, causing mass chaos. I wish for my next wishes in this thread to be uncorruptable.
  10. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it keeps coming back to annoy you for eternity. I wish for some money to build a gaming PC.
  11. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you are exiled in an uncharted island. Enjoy. I wish for a genie that can grant me any three wishes.
  12. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it is 3.14159. At least I can evolve it into a Shiny Gyarados, which is pretty decent. I wish for immortality.
  13. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but he corrupts every wish you make. I wish for a shiny Pokemon.
  14. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The earth loses its moon, causing mass chaos made of extreme weather patterns and shortened days. I wish for more money.
  15. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you eat everything wished in this thread, and you go so fat that you explode. I wish that some e-mail providers would stop blocking Bulbagarden emails.
  16. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but your friends will no longer know which of you is real, and they leave you. I wish for the ability to communicate telepathically through time and space.
  17. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but we all vanish from existence after doing our job. I wish that everything should be free.
  18. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it will cause a paradox on spring happening a month even if the Earth's tilt still makes the northern hemisphere farther from the sun, causing the solar system to explode. I wish for Minecraft being cheaper.
  19. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the dragon electrocutes you. I wish for a Jirachi so I can wish without a corruption.
  20. MassiveShock11

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, its IVs suck and can only learn Splash. I wish for more ideas for F&G games.
Back
Top Bottom