2. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

I dunno. "You're starting to piss me off with that coin, Connor."
  3. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony!
  4. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

??? "Keep your chin up and live life facing forward! Survive with me and everyone else!"
  5. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

EVEN MORE DRV3! "This is for the sake of... I forgot his name, the Hero guy who got bullied by adults!"
  6. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

DRV3! "Cuz I know you like meeee." "Nuh-uh! I hate you!" "But I like you." "Nyeh!?"
  7. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Correct! (Easy one for y'all.) "Y'all are stupid!"
  8. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

??? "It's not that rare for you to make mistakes. Your entire existence is a mistake!"
  9. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

Nah. The quote's from 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. Santa said that after knowing that Snake had gone missing and Clover just disappeared after attempting to find the former and the missing parts of the scanners (REDs) for Doors 3, 7, and 8, which was not found, too. "I am plenty friendly."
  10. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

Nope. Cannot identify. "Oh, yes, what an excellent idea! We just wasted a bunch of time looking for some piece of electronic junk, now let's wastesome more by looking for a couple of idiots!" This should be familiar to you, Max.
  11. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

I dunno. "Oh, yes, what an excellent idea! We just wasted a bunch of time looking for some piece of electronic junk, now let's wastesome more by looking for a couple of idiots!"
  12. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

Nope. Cannot recognize. "Oh, yes, what an excellent idea! We just wasted a bunch of time looking for some piece of electronic junk, now let's waste some more by looking for a couple of idiots!"
  13. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

??? “We must drive them from our lands!”
  14. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

No idea. "Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness!"
  15. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

I cannot guess... "Then I'll just have to come here *after* changing. I'm never gonna give her up!" "You might let her down, though."
  16. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

I dunno. “Hey [redacted for the sake of difficulty]... Of course everyone cares about you. Because...you're uniquely you. Stop looking at people's faces all the time, and try looking at yourself more. Take a step back and pay more attention to your surroundings, and to yourself. Because you’re...
  17. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

No idea on both of these. NOTE: Names are censored for difficulty reasons. "O... oh my God!" "Wha-what happened here?" "Mr. ****** was doing an action scene, and... and..." "******... ******!!" "Ms. *******! Don't touch him!"
  18. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

Still, no idea.
  19. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

... I have no idea. "The moon? No, it is you who should gaze upon the moon." "For it will be the last moon you ever see!" Note: The lines are said by the same character.
  20. MassiveShock11

Guess that reference!

??? "I like singing." "I like dancing." "I like trains." *gets hit by a speeding train*
Back
Top Bottom