Search results for query: *

1. Master Cyrus

Generation VII confirmed!

Ehh gameplay wise the trials don't do enough. Just how much of a difference is answering a question then fighting a Charjabug/Salandit from answering a question in Blaine's gym and battling a trainer? Are you really doing anything different hunting for mushrooms than hunting for trash cans...
  2. Master Cyrus

That's because you are depositing. The ones complaining are the ones searching.
  3. Master Cyrus

Trials feel like all fluff and no substance. First trial-fight 3 yungoos/ratata and its evolution. Second-fight 2 wishiwashi and a big one. Third-A joke trial. Fourth-A somewhat involved fetch quest to fight the boss Fifth Watching a black screen while answering easy questions for all non...
  4. Master Cyrus

Wicke being the least evil member amused me given her name.
  5. Master Cyrus

You are blaming the game because it wouldn't let you easily win using a self imposed challenge. This isn't something I usually say for pokemon but. Git gud. Or use more pokemon like the game was intended to play.
  6. Master Cyrus

This has to be the most absurd reason to dislike a trial I have ever seen. These games are not designed with the intention of being beaten with one pokemon. If you decide to do so then you should have been prepared to deal with types you're weak to and not blame the game for your own lack of...
  7. Master Cyrus

It only works so long as you keep having mons of a reasonable level to fight, which SM does not as the highest mons cap out at 70 which makes grinding beyond that a major pain. This is unacceptable for a game where it has a major mechanic gated behind pokemon being level 100.
  8. Master Cyrus

If you've been keeping up with refresh, everything with at least 2 hearts gets 20%extra exp.
  9. Master Cyrus

So long as DP remakes don't happen on the 3DS I'll be fine. The 4th generation's reputation was killed by the technical issues DP had. (and rapidash) Considering the game already lags in a 2v1 totem battle just imagine how bad it would get in a game with tons of double battles. For example...
  10. Master Cyrus

I'm pretty sure you also called the claim that gyms were being removed a fake when it was first leaked because Gamefreak would never remove gyms too.
  11. Master Cyrus

If anything we should be happy if more people decide to go for the switch version. It decreases the chances of it becoming the next Wii U.
  12. Master Cyrus

Can't wait for stars. Hopefully they can do away with all the overworld load screens for it.
  13. Master Cyrus

My theory was that the original plan was to make Z with Zygarde and Z moves as the draw, but then decided to scrap it for S&M to promote the 20th anniversary and stuck anything left over into the new games.
  14. Master Cyrus

I don't disagree with XY being finished, but Zygarde being turned into a collectathon after thought is pretty sad after the previous 3rd legends all got their own games.
  15. Master Cyrus

If 10 years can be considered too soon to return to a region, then 4/5 definitely is.
  16. Master Cyrus

So if we get Eclipse on the switch then that would be fine since it won't add new numbers to the pokedex and thusly remain gen 7.
  17. Master Cyrus

You'd be saving up for a new handheld regardless.
  18. Master Cyrus

As I've already said, the only reason to keep using the 3DS when the switch is available is out of sentiment. Which you just proved. There is no other reason why Pokemon should lag behind the other flagship Nintendo franchises just so they can finish generation 7 on the 3DS. The sales difference...
  19. Master Cyrus

Yes I do. Forcibly sticking to an outdated console just for the sake of finishing a generation where it started isn't that good of an idea. they tried that with BW2 and it was the worst selling pokemon games despite being made on the system with the highest install base. As long as the gen 7...
  20. Master Cyrus

Gamefreak has already confirmed that a pokemon game will be on the switch. Since it is from game freak we should be expecting a mainline game. My guess for the first entries are either a port of S&M or a rerelease of the VC versions of red and blue. Either way it won't be a new game. After that...
Back
Top Bottom