Search results for query: *

1. Master Cyrus

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

While it wouldn't have hurt to have a third Kalos game, Zygarde and Ash Greninja being put into SM took away any reason for Z to exist.
  2. Master Cyrus

Kanto Sequels already happened. It's called HGSS. If you wanted something beyond that it would be a Johto sequel. I'd rather get a pokemon Trading card game sequel if Nintendo really want to go the nostalgia route. DLC or a section in Stars where they follow up on Lillie would cover that...
  3. Master Cyrus

Huh the movie suddenly deciding to shill piplup and lucario makes me think DP remakes are in the works next. Hopefully on the switch. though I swear to Arceus they better not make that girl the new MC. Easily worst female MC design tied with Iris.
  4. Master Cyrus

I must say this thread has become so much better now that it's not a constant circular discussion over stars being fake. What I really hope for is the ability to save teams to a Joy con so you can bring it along with you outside to battle wherever there is a switch.
  5. Master Cyrus

Alternatively the excessive Kanto pandering could be because gamefreak has no plans to return in game form but still want to get the attention of genwunners for the anniversary, so they do it through Alola forms, merch, and the new movie.
  6. Master Cyrus

Gamefreak is aware of the situation and is either incapable or unwilling to fix the lag which is why they removed 3D entirely and took out triples and rotations.
  7. Master Cyrus

I'm going to be dissapointed at the lack of scale. Having a 30 foot tall scale model celesteela following would be so dope.
  8. Master Cyrus

It's not like Masuda can give an answer about stars before the 12th anyways.
  9. Master Cyrus

Yeah the 3DS is totally capable of handling triples and rotations with no lag.
  10. Master Cyrus

Sky battles were just normal battles with some odd limitations on what pokemon can be used. Triple and horde battles had clear technical issues. Inverse I'll agree was a one and gone feature.
  11. Master Cyrus

It's not enough just to be run. 3DS could probably easily handle ice climbers by themselves or a triple battle where each side uses 3 carbinks, but it has to be able to handle them under every condition. So for smash it would have to run at 60 FPS with 4 ice climbers during a final smash or...
  12. Master Cyrus

The 3DS really can't handle triples. There are vids that show severe frame dips when people are using multiple flying types in triples. Gamefreak anticipated for this which is why triples are practically non-existent outside the maison and 3D is automatically disabled for hordes. It has nothing...
  13. Master Cyrus

I wonder how Necrozma will be handled in Stars since it is the third legendary. The plot will have to be changed majorly as they can't just pull a gen 3/4 and swap Rayquaza/Giratina into the climatic final evil team moments over the previous covers as this time things are different. Nebby...
  14. Master Cyrus

They already have the models. The ones they've made for XY and carried over to SM are many times more detailed than is necessary for a 3DS game and contributes to why the games ran so poorly. They've been preparing for this since before the 6th generation.
  15. Master Cyrus

They could always re release SM for the switch Eshop.
  16. Master Cyrus

Well the switch has a handheld component with a 720p screen. Huge boost from the 240 of the 3DS.
  17. Master Cyrus

I'm betting it's another thing we're missing out on because the 3DS can't handle it. It can go join ice climbers and a steady frame rate in doubles in their corner.
  18. Master Cyrus

I'm more pissed that they had the models yet couldn't be assed to give any of the legendaries overworld sprites other than Solgaleo/Lunala.
  19. Master Cyrus

Well XY was about 2 GB and 3DS gamecards are 8GB, by that logic we could have gotten 4 regions on a 3DS game. So while yes there definitely is the space for one I just can't see gamefreak putting in that much extra effort for Stars tbh.
  20. Master Cyrus

You're expecting too much if you think they are going to put 2 regions in one game.
Back
Top Bottom