Search results for query: *

1. Master Mew

Community Battle Videos

Monotype replay: jet5 vs. Master Mew (BMGf) - Pokémon Showdown I was this close to beating this Grass team with my Water team. :-( It was going so ridiculously well for me, and then... not.
  2. Master Mew

Community Battle Videos

...phew. :dizzy: And this, my friends, is why you should never give up, even when you know you're beat: 3FXG-WWWW-WWWA-DSL2 The match ends in a full-on stall-war between my Mega Venusaur and his Mega Aggron. :scared: He's running RestTalk with Iron Head and Earthquake. I'm running Leech Seed...
  3. Master Mew

Community Battle Videos

Won by one hit point: OU replay: jackpham vs. Master Mew (BMGf) - Pokémon Showdown Closest battle I've had in a while. :-p (I made a couple serious misplays that should have cost me the battle - it's battles like this one that remind me why I should persevere when others might forfeit)
  4. Master Mew

Community Battle Videos

Couple oldies: Feargle Lead sweeps entire team: G2DW-WWWW-WWW6-9B87 (Flygon apparently used a negative priority move turn one, which pretty much lost them the match by itself) Accidental 3v6 (and I still won!): TXDG-WWWW-WWW6-9BA9 (PSS challenger and I thought he sent a 3v3 challenge - though...
Back
Top Bottom