Search results for query: *

1. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

I guess it has been over a year, hasn't it? A lot's changed...
  2. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Yeah, Phoenicks is a good candidate. EDIT: Ew, MTG:S? Still remember their cross-site games with MS...
  3. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

...On a scale of one to even... I can't.
  4. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

(On the names discussion, I'm Matthew, some of you will remember that, but to the rest: Nice to meet you!) This game sounds like it might be overly complex, not to be a spoil sport. It guarantees that there are always as many random mechanics operating in the game as there are players - at what...
  5. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Sounds like someone needs to shake things up. ;-) That's unfortunate. Sad to hear the Day 1 no lynch bloc is strong enough to define the whole phase now - I recall that sentiment was on the rise around the time I departed.
  6. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Be careful about this. If you go back too far, you'll pick up on trends and strategies that caught on years ago that don't work today. Every site where Mafia is played develops its own "site meta" - that is, specific ins and outs of how the game tends to be played on that site, which will...
  7. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Ah, well why didn't you say so? Please proceed. :-p
  8. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Soft?! MY Bulba-Granddaughter?! Do not forget all that I have taught you.
  9. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Sorry, I mix up my site lingo sometimes. "L-1" = "Lynch Minus One" i.e. One less than the required number of votes to lynch someone. I threw the term around a lot when last I played here, but I imagine it's fallen into disuse in my absence - not many hosts run majority-lynch games on Bulba as I...
  10. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Nice to meet you guys! It's always cool when new players move into the section. I hope everyone's been breaking you guys in easy. ;-) Mido if you've been running our newbies up to L-1 Day One I swear-
  11. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Dark Blueberry? Midorikawa? You guys have got to stop changing your usernames! I dropped by the War Room and was like, "I don't recognize any of these people!" EDIT: Except Stuntology, Neonsands, and Harryheart of course. :-p
  12. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Yes, that is a thing that happened.
  13. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Why Soulmaster, whatever do you mean?
  14. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Prediction: "Something awesome will be taking place in the War Room in the near future..." *Gestures enigmatically at signature*
  15. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Just run a Vanilla setup. No power roles. If that's still too complicated, run a Nightless - that would be interesting. Just Day Phases. Just remember that you'll have to rebalance for Nightless, more Scum than usual since there are no nightkills.
  16. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Sub Needed: Bible Mafia Replacing: Pokémad Phase: Day 5 First come, first serve. Who wants it? EDIT: Claimed by m0ckingbird20.
  17. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Ugh you have no idea how badly I want to infract people for flaking out of games. :-p
  18. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Another idea: During the Night Phase, players can vote to sub one player out like this: Sub: Master Mew Players can also vote "No-Sub" Vote: No-Sub The player with the most sub votes at the end of the Night Phase will be subbed out, unless there are more "No-Sub" votes. Again, this means...
  19. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Another Idea: A new Role: This circumvents the "quality post" problem altogether (without forcing the host to become an arbiter) as a Town-aligned player is now deciding to sub players out who aren't contributing to the game. It works best in an Open Setup, of course, where everyone knows...
  20. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Role Madness had a similar mechanic, where every ability was tied to your activity and your role would only work during Phases that you had posted in. It was a very active game which might serve as a proof of concept.
Back
Top Bottom