Search results for query: *

1. Master Mew

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Oh geez, nevermind then! That's on me. :-p
  2. Master Mew

Hey guys! Just a small issue I noticed today: Unlike with other pokemon species, when you type in "Barbacle" in the Search bar, you aren't taken directly to Barbacle's species page. Instead, you're taken to Search Results with only one article as a result: XY052 Barbacle's page doesn't show up...
  3. Master Mew

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Do we have any anywhere on 'Pedia where old Sugimori Artwork is archived? I haven't been able to find anything, and it is certainly something I, for one, would find interesting.
  4. Master Mew

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Yes I know, I said 'theme' - I wasn't trying to say that it helped form a comprehensive image, I'm speaking more in terms of symbolism. You see the image of an egg, sperm, and an embryo, all directing back to the same theme. I realize...
  5. Master Mew

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Mew's design is modelled in part off of a developing embryo, and it is often depicted in an "egg-like" bubble. This correlation fits Mew's theme.
  6. Master Mew

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Not comparable scenarios - there is good reason to believe this resemblance was intentional.
  7. Master Mew

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Is this observation worthy of being added to Mew's trivia?
Back
Top Bottom