Search results for query: *

1. M

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Bulbapedia is currently under lockdown, Blake but I will deal with this personally when we get it back up and running. Thanks for all the recent error updates!
  2. M

Done. Thanks for notifying us! ^^ It looks like ArcToraphim has already taken care of this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
  3. M

I don't speak for the staff, but the reason for the removal of trivia is that it is irrelevant and actually take away from the page in all entirety. If you really feel as though you have a genuine piece of trivia and not some "Abra starts with A and ends with A" then I'm sure we can be...
  4. M

How are we planning on doing the Maps for Black and White this time around? I could definitely get started on it, even if it means going out and picking up a guide to scan in...
  5. M

Just looked over the three of these and they are some of the older pages that we need to change into the newer format, as we have for the Best Wishes Japanese opening. I'm not really familiar with the Music sections, but I'll look for an incomplete template. I'd do it too, but I'm only...
  6. M

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread It should be able to be fixed though. As Magnedeth said, it does indeed work for some (actually most) of the other skins properly so it must just be some sort of a coding error.
  7. M

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Sorry about that, I tried resizing it as it was way too big and it seemed to have gotten messed up. Hopefully that is better.
  8. M

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Okay, I finally got around to taking a screenshot. Here it is. (Moved to below as this was resized oddly) I don't have any idea what resolution I have Magnedeth, I could check though if you told me how.
  9. M

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Yes, you are probably correct Magnedeth. The default forum skin works perfectly fine for me too, as that is what I usually have to use so it doesn't mess up my screen. It really would be nice if someone would fix it... soon. Also, if a...
  10. M

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I don't know if I can post a problem that I have in the forums here, so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have noticed recently that the newer forum skins tend to have the top bar stick out a bit past the right of the screen. I have...
  11. M

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Would someone mind updating the Starter Pokémon page to say,"After the player has collected all 16 gym badges and defeated Red at Mt. Silver, Professor Oak will offer the player one Kanto Starter Pokémon at his lab in Pallet Town. In...
Back
Top Bottom