Search results for query: *

1. MasterTrainer

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

The epic twenty year wait was worth it though!
  2. MasterTrainer

Regarding the episode comparison, In the bit where Kasumi's riposte gets changed from: カスミ 「タイプのこだわりもいいけど、通常のワザも使い方次第よね」 to: Misty: "Your Tentacruel's really strong, Marina. But it's too tired to fight off Staryu's Swift attack." I'd say that Misty's line would make more sense simply because...
  3. MasterTrainer

There are reasons why we love generation one... LOL!
  4. MasterTrainer

Thanks for the episode comparison Dogasu-sensei! I expected a Pokémon episode, but I'm already getting neck deep into Ashita no Joe; and loving it. You do have a funny way of making old school anime really interesting sensei!
  5. MasterTrainer

You know, to those smitten by the Japanese language's awesomeness, it's really cool that you have begun actually adding full Japanese text of the original Japanese dialog to contrast against the 4kids dub edits in English. I'm loving these Orange Islands comparisons. Way to go Dogasu-sensei! I...
  6. MasterTrainer

I feel the feels :cry:
  7. MasterTrainer

The episode comparison of Kanto episode 9 needs a bit of an urgent brush-up... because... [/SPOILER]
  8. MasterTrainer

I LOVE POKEMON AGAIN!!!
  9. MasterTrainer

Once again, the site proves how important it really is. This post ought to be put up on some special page for easy reference on the site. Otherwise this ultra-rare info will be lost in the old updates forever. Just a question; did the screenwriters affect the storylines of these episodes more...
  10. MasterTrainer

Who knew "Bur(r)akku" was an insult?
  11. MasterTrainer

I know that this may be early, but I can only say it now. Happy 10th anniversary! Over three thousand and six hundred and fifty days. It may not be over 9000, but wow; that’s like a century in cyber-years! And to say that this site (now outrageously) once feared the “three year curse.” WOW...
  12. MasterTrainer

Thanks for finally fixing the links! That place seemed so beat up before. You'd better keep up the links section otherwise the newbies would be too left out. The bulbapedia list of fansites was practically my roadmap to Pokemon in cyberspace! And I still use it quite often. Hey, why is that...
  13. MasterTrainer

And I was thinking 'em predictions were going to come out in February! Ah anyway, I just wanted to know you beat me. Then came my noobiness... And then... in 2010... You got me this time, BUT there's always next time...
  14. MasterTrainer

The satanic Pokemon vid was a treat, the Diglett comparison was a delight but Christmas' post was a dream come true! Now that's what I'm talking about! Real interviews! Thank you!:unworthy: ... Now I worry if the Ho-oh music is classic enough... :banghead: ... Also awaiting to get my hands...
  15. MasterTrainer

You're bringing Christmas quite early sensei! Video time 1:22, Mewtwo will be ticked off! Oh, and about the diglett epi: That Recycled character aka "Long-haired guy with a hoodie and a baseball cap" appears in the shadows when the foreman is calling out to the crowd.
  16. MasterTrainer

Honest mistake, none of us ever even dreamt it was there… I don’t blame you. How is it even possible that a site like "mania.com" can be pushed with stuff like John Loeffer? It’s from 2000 and is put up now in 2009? Well any interview is a good thing; we get to see more behind the...
  17. MasterTrainer

Thank you for the Arceus comparison. I guess I'll ask the question I'm bound to ask for the trilogy: "Did the Original refer to the Dragons as gods? The trailer had plenty of references." And next "Did the dub sidestep that?"
  18. MasterTrainer

Great comparison sensei, but not even Broly himself could bash the opinion part as you did! :saiyan: Ah... that perplexing Beauty and the Beach shot! Takes me back to the two snow episodes that appeared out of random when Ash was going back to Pallet! Yeah this episode is heck weird...
  19. MasterTrainer

Or the berries seen in Generation I! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pinkan_Berry I didn't even notice any changes in the first paint edit of Scissors Street! A seconds long shot like that with hardly noticeable writings just isn't worth any paint edits... Does this episode win...
  20. MasterTrainer

You do far better than answering my questions with words; you prefer to answer them with action! Amazing stuff no doubt. The site has just taken a stellar leap upwards with this update... there is truly no where else where such information can be found; not on bulbapedia nor anywhere that I...
Back
Top Bottom