Search results for query: *

1. M

Moves & abilities that need buffing/nerfing

mist ball, mist and misty terrain should interact with each other more and with dark, bug, ghost, fairy types more. also fog should be weather condition related to them. I would make it ghost type and call it: Deep Fog Imagine bug, dark, ghost and fairy would be protected in a fog where the...
  2. M

yes if we get a corrosion user that has it. Then make it 90% like Thunder Wave, Steel types and Long reach user dont need to fear it at all. Its also very slow, you would take its greatest advantage away.
  3. M

nope, only this makes problem that you have already a 50% chance of physical/special split, why nerf something that is only physical activating? 75%, why not 90%? Ok new idea. We saw the new Stone edge Z move for Lycanroc that neutralizes terrains, what if more Z-moves could destroy or change...
  4. M

but a mummy is a mummmy if it uses a mummy coffin. Really, now i understand why they avoid showing some pokemon in the anime. its dex entry: Cofagrigus, the Coffin Pokémon and the evolved form of Yamask. People who approach Cofagrigus are swallowed and turned into mummies. It loves to eat...
  5. M

then what if I name something "fire flower" or "flame rose"? what is it then? a plant or a fire in form of a plant? think of it. There are also suggestions to make Teleport work like Detect and reduce the foes accuracy or like phantom force but allowinng you to choose the next attack and gain...
  6. M

but why not make some new ghost type flinching moves? I dont think all ghost types learn the same moves. Yes I understand that. Only a though. But what about 5% per turn? what exactly % chance is that you get a 5 turn row? I think it would be very low. Plus only trapping the foe isn't that...
  7. M

that was rather about the low amount of flinching moves that ghost types get, even of their own type there exist only 1, and ghost types should be more fearsome. There should be more ghost type flinching moves. gimmick? psychic types have 3 and ghost only one? the other types like ground, grass...
  8. M

only some ghost types learn fling and fake out? weird that ghost types dont get more flinching moves? where is the fear the ghost types? though that Phantom Force could be a posibble candidate for flinching.(10% or 30%) Fly, Dig and Dive also should be able to confuse or flinch. (Bounce can...
  9. M

how many flinching moves we got? for poison? and the other types? what moves and abilities till now dont have enough good effects? for me personally Mummy should also cause the first turn immobilization if gained in battle because a Pokemon like Slaking only gains from it with out loosing...
  10. M

Or allow you to avoid them when their the first time used against you?
  11. M

Pursuit- If the target Pokémon is switched out "or uses a Stats move"(if something uses defense boosting move, that means it hides and "avoids" battle) on the turn Pursuit is used, Pursuit's power becomes 80 and will deal damage before the Pokémon is switched out or uses the Stats boosting move...
  12. M

a Pikachu with a new fairy or dragon type move would be cool.
  13. M

make Bulletproof counter also blast and beam moves. Fire Blast and Ice Beam with Chesnaught come in mind. Bulletproof only work on max 20 moves, thats not very much if you compare other options.
  14. M

The recoil is ok. Double edge sword motive needs to be.
  15. M

You have right , but the move and its power itself bothers me. For low level pokemon its to weak for higher level to strong. The power should depend also somehow. It's only a idea.
  16. M

like this, Forewarn could be 50% or totally avoid the move, or if first time the move is used in battle, like the move Detect works. Ice Body - somebody here noted it should give hp during hail but also work like Dry Skin, -make it gain hp when reciving water attacks when hail is activated...
  17. M

Cursed Body needs buffing. "If the Pokémon with this Ability is hit by an opponent's damaging move, Cursed Body has a 30% chance of disabling that move for 3 turns (including the turn Cursed Body activates). Cursed Body can activate even if the attacker is behind a substitute or if the Pokémon...
  18. M

1. -Volt Tackle 10% of paralyzing the target ; -Flare Blitz 10% of burning the target 2.Wood Hammer ; Brave Bird ; Double edge 3. Why do this three moves not cause atlest flinching or confusion? Wood Hammer should atlest get some nerf as a grass type move. -should Spider Web affect speed...
  19. M

Would it be very bad if all pokemon could somehow Harsh(intense) weather conditions. - when a weather summoning move is used a second time it could have 50% probability of changing the weather into harsh weather condition for the last amount of turns the weather condition stays on the...
  20. M

They could modify Curse for psychic , dark and fairy types, this types should be treaded like paranormal types. Individual. Remember it was a ???-type from gen II to gen V. Fairy atleast should use it in a other way.
Back
Top Bottom