Search results for query: *

1. M

Trailers and News Discussion

- to see if fans would like the change - to get re-baned in next instalments, that it could be used and accepted by smogon. If people ban to fast new things then what will be with Z-moves? come on, we will need to reban megaevolution to somehow compete with Z-moves probably.
  2. M

Rowlet is said to be faster then sound thats why sonic boom. Maganium learns Echoed Voice , Growl, it would be cool if it would get something better like that or even Boomburst. Taking its low attack and sp. attack. The same would go for a Siren pokemon, that should be able to learn many sound...
  3. M

I will have a problem if the Rowlet line doesnt get Sonic boom and if Poplios line dont gets Perish Song. Even Hyper Voice should be given (This move also should be given Meganium)
  4. M

People think only about the type what if would be fire/steel with secondary ability Fur Coat? Dont forget the ability. For me fire/ground would be great if fast and if a good ability to reduce water weakness.
  5. M

I hope for more beast-animal like Ultrabeasts if there are more of them. Humanshaped ones make me think that they will have more beast like forms maybe?
  6. M

remember overreaction to the first Charizard mega and the fire/dragon typing that we then got it? Would you like to have a third Lycanrock evolution for both form and some type changes in the game?
  7. M

where are Lycanroc's secondary typings? Are these the second evolution will we get one more (3 stage) like with starters? I feel that they made a prank of us... how could both turn out to be pure rock??? how??? they look to much day: steel or fairy and night:ghost or dark? First Wishiwashi and...
  8. M

I think there will be 8 trials or gyms but in a new way and form. League could be the same. I think they want to show us a region with other traditions but with similar ways of doing it. The amount of battles was right but why the hell not for once change the name "gym" and "league" and allow...
  9. M

I think they should show us together something like 30-40 if we get more then 100. Hope more for pokemon with new abilities and moves.(especially if its going to block or give a uniqe immunity to a group of moves) Or they want to save the best for the last breath.
  10. M

and then the y will show us a new picture with this that a next pokeball comes out of nowhere or the 8 are on a new pokebal... Geez. Did someone tried to look what books in real world on the videos are hiden , that you can see on the videos? Neverending Story maybe?
  11. M

the choice of pokemon and evolution. Last when we did get Sylveon, remember what evolution was last in a trailer before Sylveon was reavealed? Espeon, now they Show Umbreon, could it be a hint for a poison version of evolution? or for the over oposite , that is dragon?
  12. M

youtube.com/watch?v=yhbQNJqDAQ4 Look more in the crowds and background of all videos, there are more hints of the reveled and unrevealed pokemon then you think.
  13. M

I keep watching the last video and I think you should too, I think there is something in the background, its to fast to frame that.
  14. M

are we sure we cathed everything from the new trailers? I had a feeling I saw something weird.
  15. M

Now theoretically we should get in future a ice type that can freeze any pokemon? or not? the same rule could be with paralize and electric types or that with grass types. Now that we have this new superv fire/poison poke like this.
  16. M

though it to be old pokes, but it could be a new one.
  17. M

did you see the pokemon on the Horsey water fontain? those green ones under it?
Back
Top Bottom