Search results for query: *

1. M

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

But then again a Sturdy Chesnaught or Disquise Decidueye would be perfet to hit Talonflame with a rock attack. (hope Torterra gets Accelerock) __________________________________________________________________ new forms/abilities for Ultra Beasts and others? I say yes.
  2. M

but not contact damage from flying attacks... ghost should resist flying like it resists bug. What I worry about, they will add Shadow snek, Tailwind and maybe something better if it mega evolves in future.
  3. M

I think Decidueye could get it , taking the amount of it's weekness against other types and it's lame speed. It's a ghost too and has a hoody/coat to make it. Plus how will it survive a physical Greninja flying type attack?
  4. M

how strong would Decidueye be if it got Mimykyu's Disquise in future? (a ghost getting ghost type ability would be very good, maybe they wanted it to get it but change their mind or wate with decission?)
  5. M

did someone test that Emergency Exit ability? does it work like Baton Pass and Sturdy , that it blocks damage and switches out at 50% of HP?
  6. M

is it posibble for Chesanught and Delphox to get some update in new games like Greninja does(we know from the demo)? Chesnaught could see it learn Fake Out (Blastoise and Infernape can get it , why not Chesanught??? Emboar,Sammurott ,Serperior and other starters who would need it more) ...
  7. M

that or some content? maybe in one there will be more mega stones?
  8. M

I thought about psychic. I remember I did fix that? If psychic gets posibility to block priority moves with a terrain then bug and dark could get priority moves or not? if they give abilities that block and prevent priority then if there types are water/psychic and grass that means that bug...
  9. M

Im feeling poison , bug, electric priority moves coming this generation. Seeing how psychic got a terrain and we got 2 abilities against priority moves.
  10. M

maybe its better not to have split evos that are not megaevolutions? In future hope for a elephant water/ghost or a spider water/bug starter after seeing this generations finest. Good that they are using difrent typing like fairy and ghost now. Even a grass/fairy would be a good starter if it...
  11. M

Reckless Emboar 2.0? Hope not, Tough Claws would make it a gimmik of Charizard X.... Really hard to tell. Immunity to fighting would be interesting we never got a dark type that could pull that of. "Water cannot put out fires made by oil." that would be cool. What else comes in mine ability...
  12. M

why to be good against its own type if it could get something to nerf fighting or water weakness? its a tiger for sake... tiger swim and are even a thred for humans(also fighters. Can see Aerial Ace) -back to our new grass/ghost starter, people forget that its a Archer , or Assasin? flying...
  13. M

I would want rather something that makes you lose a turn in move after 5 seconds and not loose whole battle. It would be like flinching if you have not make a move. Hmmm this would make interesting battle posibilities, there could be abilities and moves that could change that battle time if you...
  14. M

what do you think about the new battle system that we will have only 3 or 5 seconds for turn and if we dont make a decision your oponent may get the upper hand? This should have been made long a go.
  15. M

the Tapus Z move taking on form of giants is nice but I want also a Z-move that would let them take a more animalistic or beast based form? would you aprove that? I hope Starters will also have impresive movesets not only good abilities. -Primarina, no Dancer, no Dancer, no Dancer, this one...
  16. M

or they wanted us to belive in it this time? there is something fishy about the starters early leaks.
  17. M

they did reveal them bacuse we already had them on the net but what could be hidden? there could be something?
  18. M

but could the demo have been preparated? who did give us those pokes forehand? what do we really know?
  19. M

they have reaveled those starters but I feel that the demo showed only pokemon sun. What if there are thos night forms? Isnt it weird that they have chosen fire/dark; grass/ghost ;water/fairy???
  20. M

what if you could only have one Ultra Beast in your party? and you need a kind of stone to obtain and control it? like it is with megaevolution? But you could have a megastone or a Ultra stone for the Ultra Best, you could not have both at the same time? Could that work? If pokemon and humans...
Back
Top Bottom