Search results for query: *

1. M

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

really cool idea but for other pokes that didn't get Z or Mega stones already. (hope other starters that didnt get megas get them)
  2. M

I hope they create us some humanoid pokemons with hunter motive maybe based on: -Kraven the Hunter (Marvel) -Angor Rot (Troll hunters) -troll hunter Jake Lake(Troll Hunters) -Predator (alien movies series with Arnold Schwarzeneger) with traping, priority moves, shields, could poison and stall...
  3. M

India or Africa? or a mix? India has mountains and ice oriented animals species. Africa has moon mountains, glaciers , The Rwenzori Mountains, that means new ice types too. After a generation with not many ice types we may get 6 or more new next gen. we could see a new ice/dragon surviving in...
  4. M

hmm after France(not many new water types), Islands( very many new water types), the 8 generation region needs to either be a totally ice based(tundra) one or without any water or a small amount of it (desert oriented one). Taking that in this generation we got very few new ice types, and...
  5. M

ice/fire snowman? could work, but what then with ice/ghost? I wanted a 3 stage line. seriously a ice/fire japanese monkey needs to hapen with flash fire.
  6. M

not that, I like your idea, but that motive was udes in Digimon. I also look what we got till now. Could you tell us more of the abilities and status of these legendaries? physical or special oriented? tiger would rather be physical, what about the rest?
  7. M

good ideas, but the grass/dragon would not fit in somehow, I would rather want a dragon/steel levitate based and a ice/ghost tiger with heatproof. Grass/dragon needs rather a physically oriented line, a european rose dragon rather. The Tortoise , water? really? we had so many turtle and totoise...
  8. M

Pokemon Brave and Pokemon Logic , that could actually be good ones. Might and Magic, that really should be made into pokemon games by now, with a figthting/fairy legendary Pokemon CRYO (Cryokinesis) and PYRO(Pyrokinesis)
  9. M

Pokemont Desert and Jungle(III game could be Oasis), What if a region 60% of it would be half a year a dry desert and the rest of the year 60% would change into a rain forest? Imagine how people would need to use technology in such a region. And how pokemon would need to adapt in this changing...
  10. M

what other water animals you suggest? dolphin? rather not it is not landbased enough. beaver? platypus? all seem nice but are they fast enough and could be defensive? what next? 5 more generations and starters to go. I would take jaguar(fast), bear, hippo, elephant becuse they also can stay...
  11. M

both of your arguments suggest that any water starters should be a water starter at all do you know that? frogs and most of those animals need air to breath on land.
  12. M

but it has a trunk and can have a lot of water and blow it out of it... also its a animal that can swim... past generation water starters like empoleon, sammuotr, feraligatr, greninja and blastoise come in mind. Plus it would be a perfect landmoving starter water pokemon for a hot desert...
  13. M

without water they die. African elephants are asociated with grass and water, but how many landgoing water conected animals do we have for good and interesting water starter pokemon?
  14. M

nice to know. like the spicy food from India. the is not only not only Ganesha ? do you know Airavata? But elephant are water animals rather. Lights could suggest for a interesting moveset. I would mixe it up with african elephant, elephants are know for their memory , water motive and for...
  15. M

maybe a mix? half Greece , half Norway? that could go well. then maybe a egiptian region... but the starters dont need necesarry to fit in perfectly. I only want 4 water themed starters in future 4 games: hippo(pharao, water/poison, with water move that poisons the foe) 71/115/123/76/90/55...
  16. M

could a rhino be a good sword fighter with its horn or would a lion be better for a grass/rock or grass/steel pokemon? If we get a poison/water starter then a water type move that could poison should be posibble, like dirty flod, dirty river, toxic water or Waste Water. Many ideas could be...
  17. M

yes persian sword fighter could work well with grass/steel or grass/rock. The wood or leaf motive. also good character motives are: Alchemist, Shaman, Witchdoctor, Barbarian, Amazon(water/electric jaguar). Persian Mummy sword fighter (Grass/rock) (I imagine even a white Hindu elephant with...
  18. M

what would you say if the starters would be based on: -water (egiptian pharao/god, water/poison hipppp...) -fire(roman centurion, fire/steel oxxxx) -grass(african tribe warrior, grass/rock, lionnn warior)? _____________________________________________________ -viking (water/fight , grizzly...
  19. M

will we get a steel type pokemon with ability to be immune against fighting type moves? This batmanman has Mold breaker? that should really hapen. ________________________________________ View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3y1g4j0LVw
  20. M

a mix of Africa (middle east, Egipt, nabi, hot deserts sahara) and Australia could work? think of it even two regions one based more on africa and the other more on australia. Who thinks that gneration 11 and 12 will be a a combined region? 2 games with 2 sets of starters for each and then a...
Back
Top Bottom