Search results for query: *

1. M

Change in Pokemon - Good or Bad?

Megas, Z-moves, dynamax/g-max are good like new pokemon, new moves and new abilities but hope they hear fan wishesh more before creating. Especially type changes and abilities. I think they are going back in a good direction with gyms back on track. Hope they use also what we alredy got in Future.
  2. M

at least make proper battle animation when avoiding a hit, that it looks well when a attack misses. Like jumping left of right... some people like battles and long battles that wouldn't be bad actually. And good animation when the target has immunity, that the attack hits , smoke but no...
  3. M

I wouldnt complain if they add grass and bug types a fairy resistance. Then Chesnaught and others wouldnt need to fear dazzling anymore.
  4. M

if done right, but me worries the amount of data the games would need.
  5. M

what if they create the games like they did in gen 6 (give us back gyms, new megas) but make choice bettween new and old battle system? traditional or innovation battle? this way new and old fans could play like they want. Or make new battle system for "coloseum", there speed and movements...
Back
Top Bottom