Search results for query: *

1. M

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Gonna meet, battle and befriend them all would fit now Gryphon, magic harp(fairy/steel or steel/ghost), golden goose, humpty dumpy egg pokemon hope for some of this... Psychic types? we got medicham that looked like a hindu fighter, but we never got a flute player that could manipulate...
  2. M

Moves like Pluck, Bug Bite and all biting moves should consume berries and potions from oponents when they get a chance to bite them. Honey gather should work like Harvest during single battles and activate extra when hiting grass , fairy and bug types.
  3. M

Buffs: "Forewarn " should make user immune to stealth rocks( entry hazards and weathers), earth quakes, surf, heat wave, hurricane and natural disaster moves could too be added and not only predict moves, or maybe makes user immune to the strongest move of the oponent+entry hazards+weather...
  4. M

I would love a steel/??? type with Motor Drive but that would not have electric typing. Flash fire actually would be cool on a bug/dragon pokemon, on a steel/electric, on a rock/electric, fire/grass, dark/fairy, ghost/steel, grass/ghost(when they would have candles or be ) If they create a...
  5. M

Volcaroona. Never? Seaking Lightningrod.
  6. M

ok I don't know if in this generation or the next but would want more "sand", desert, piramid moves of rock and ground type maybe. Something like Sand Wall(shielding move), Quicksand(entry hazard???trapping?weight? force a recharge 1 turn), Sand hole(traps and damages, or block priority moves...
  7. M

Those pokemon will be in gen 4 remakes.
  8. M

But a grass type with Heatproof or Flashfire? Could see ghost/grass, grass/rock or grass/steel or new grass/ice. I hope for Ends, swamp thing, more scarry scarecrow and some fire/grass take on. ___ Pandora box Yenal were wolf from North America Actually pokemon like Dunsparce(fairy/dragon)...
  9. M

-new Physical oriented sound moves (steel hammer bell, wooden flute stick, metal strings, instect needle stinger, exploding fire crackers or flare, sound sword, sound palm, singing and ringing stones) -new Sound moves of unused types that do damage and have extra eefect (rock, fire, ghost...
  10. M

Design wise, type wise its ok could need only some better moves.
  11. M

Tropius. Flying isnt that bad when taking bugs , fighting and Garchomp. Its the best grass/flying till now. Tropius could be a candidate for a grass/fire type.
  12. M

Flying is nice but mega with dragon or Galar counterpart with European motiv? Rather mega.
  13. M

Some could be for future starters? Grass/electric and grass/rock. Some will be regional forms of old pokemon. Ludicolo, Maractus, Cacturne, and Sunflora could all be fire/grass in hot desert or vulvanic or Galar taking Sunflora. Those those learn water moves? Fire/grass would make them type wise...
  14. M

Black lightning? Dark/electric? Hot Acid? Fire/poison? Magnet bomb? Electric/steel? Some old could be redone. All the wind moves should be dual type moves actually... Ways to trap ghosts and switchers. Or to damage them when they escape or the next poke after them too. I want that Magma armor...
  15. M

I like the new switching item. Interesting if it works even if trapped? Hope that Golisopod and its preevo abilities also got buffed and switch out by 50 % hp or are different between each other more. Its preevo could switch like that item. Interesting if they could allow it to switch out when...
  16. M

Pokemon with different colors then their type would suggest. Yeah.
  17. M

I hope more gen 3, 4 and 6 rivalry , traning,battles and strategy but the gen 7 climate for friends and pokemon. Like humor but action too in games and anime. Mr Mime and some getting a new shielding/protect move Magic Wall that disables always the oponents move for 3 turns. Damp becoming...
  18. M

Like vampires, zombies and other things... Got it. Ghost hamster song and Aura wheel... Aura... Aura... Aura... After fainting during battle it changes form to Hanted Hangry dark/ghost or electric/ghost and Aura wheel becomes ghost... Something similar like that.
  19. M

Lizard from Spiderman? Venom? Venom was Hungry. Godzilla and Red Godzilla? I dont mean copyright got broken but would be nice to get pokes with type changes more.
  20. M

You dont have problems with Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde, Banner and Hulk? Johny cage and Ghost Rider? Demon Etrigan? Beast Boy? Dont force me to X-men here... ____ Darmanitarian and Ditto? Some mega pokemon?
Back
Top Bottom