Search results for query: *

1. M

SwSh New Eeveelutions for Sword and Shield?

above 6 with evee is nice but why not assume that others are out there as its so know for it's evolution motive? would not hurt it with right designs and abilities.
  2. M

hmm someone noticed that they show all 8 with evee again? really weird. and 2 trainers? I think two new evos are really possible this time. 2 or even 3 ... Taking that poison, steel and dragon fit with fairy.
  3. M

Could fit in. Maybe Evee itself will G-max. Evee never was evolved with a Metal coat. What if after D-max it could evolve like the link switch with Onix.
  4. M

Taking it's sword and shield. That steel armored one that I saw makes e hope it gets a good ability like buffed Heatproof (67% damage reduction and rise of defense and sp. defense) or Bulletproof or something totally new?(Slashproof or Ramproof???) we got in gen 6 fairy. Steel, dragon and...
  5. M

Dragon female Eeveelution with Queenly Majesty anyone? Immune to avalanche and ice shard? This would be really something if fairy or dragon gets a priority move or if ice gets its first impression or water shuriken version. This one could learn clanging scales, bounce, magnet rise and breath...
  6. M

I think grassy terrain rather. Be happy for new. After fairy now dragon, steel and poison ahould get take. Could see steel with new proof ability, dragon with queenly majesty, poison with something like corrosion or maybe acid drain?
  7. M

Poison, steel and ghost? Or dragon? Woulc make sense 1, 2 or 3
Back
Top Bottom