Search results for query: *

1. M

SwSh What if Gigantamax forms are Megas but supersized?

hope they stop trolling, would be better if unused bug types get attention now. Especially that Infestation as Gmax effect could be actually cool.
  2. M

I think all 3 mechanics will get to battle each other in future. They will probably add relations between Max moves , Max Guard and Z-moves and Megas will play a interesting role in all of it. G-max , mega, z-moves? would be interesting to see colisions and crossovers between them. We still...
  3. M

with Charizard we already know they are totaly new form changes not associated directly with Megas.
  4. M

We know that Megas and Z-moves are still in the same dimension thanks to the profesor of this region who compared the research of others with hers... Cool would be if they change Gigantamax and add them other secondary types and other abilities when they form change too like they did it with...
  5. M

now I hope Gigantamax pokemon get type and ability changes like Megas but for 3 turns. Also should be possible.
  6. M

I dont think so. I hope to see Gigantamax vs regular Megas I think there is not only difference in moves. most D-max moves are what BP 100? G-max probaably 150? I think status wise they will be stronger then megas around 650-750 stats or bigger.
Back
Top Bottom