Search results for query: *

1. Matoka

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

How long until nintendo direct?
  2. Matoka

I sorta predict a Third version of the game, it will be available most likely on both 3DS and on nintendo switch, with most features in switch such as HD and follower pokemons. That's my guess on the matter.
  3. Matoka

Isn't the true reason irrelevant? you are arguing against a fact. It is a FACT that Ho-Oh has had a SUSPICIOUS lacking in all of the pokemon movies It is a FACT that there is an association for Japanese people between Ho-Oh and Nuclear Bombs (A touchy subject) I never attempted to assert that...
  4. Matoka

I am aware of that, but its been a very long time since gold / silver, the main reasons that people believe there to be a cause for Ho-Oh not getting any screen time are: 1: It is the only legendary that didn't get a place in a movie, even as a cameo until now the 20th aniversary. 2: it is...
  5. Matoka

Google why Ho-Oh hasn't gotten a film or been IN a film yet yourself, theres tons of stuff to it, the whole thing is possibly an allusion to nuclear bombings
  6. Matoka

Every pokemon (Except Ho-Oh because of the fact it may be related to a world-war) that is legendary has gotten a part in a film, I doubt that's gonna change for the most part pal.
  7. Matoka

possibly however I doubt anything needs to be shown from a new game considering we haven't seen a single poke in a movie other than Magearna, and that was the first poke we saw. We still need a Necrozma, Solgaleo / Lunala and Marshadow film tbh# Edit: On second thought there is likely to be a...
  8. Matoka

Why are people still complaining that they cannot live on with their 3DS for an eternity Eventually Nintendo is gonna have a new platform that they will put games on, and the price for the switch is reasonable, plus we are lucky that the new Sun and Moon games where not strictly locked to New...
  9. Matoka

What Akira bond says is true, after all everything we associate with biological sex or gender is a purely social construct other than the biological differences. In tons of animals the females would be considered more "Masculine", larger, more dominant, the leaders of the pack etc etc. Even...
  10. Matoka

For one, its quite likely that those with the DLC could possibly trade pokes with those do not have the DLC since that has been the same with all pokemon games. 2: I would rather paya fraction of the price to add-on to my current game the new pokes rather than full retail price whole new game...
  11. Matoka

This is a good point people kinda never factored into previous debates: Nintendo can afford to have a kinda iffy Nintedo Switch pokemon game in terms of sales, they are a huge company and the potential profits outweigh the potential loses, either way Nintendo will make a profit off the pokemon...
  12. Matoka

Did you actually read the interview? they never mentioned there being or not being a pokemon game in the works, so they didn't need to (or rather couldn't) lie. all the stuff they talked about is just more info to work with, no confirmation ofc.
  13. Matoka

Interview translated first hand by nintendo with Junichi Masuda and: Game Freak talks Pokemon - Alola Forms and potential return, series' future, more - Nintendo Everything some TL;DR's: Q: Future "Alola Forms"? A: If we find a reason to do it in the future we defo will, it was well received...
  14. Matoka

My thoughts on the whole thing is that Kanto was fine, great even considering it was the first one (it was very good for a first game) and a lot of the pokemon are super neato. My only issue is when people who are referred to "Gen-wunners" begin to show harsh bias in judging new things in the...
  15. Matoka

I don't see how rotom was able to be annoying, by design he never obscured your screen with messages unless you either just opened your game in which case he gave a short re-cap on what you could do or when you tapped him a bunch on the touch screen, he was done really well. I can understand you...
  16. Matoka

Honestly the fact that a revisit to Kanto is even be speculated on in that list (its justified but) makes me kinda sad because it has no reason to reappear other than pandering. it got virtual console so i just hope we don't go to kanto again, honestly I think its a super bland region overall...
  17. Matoka

Rotom is such a babe, I am honestly gonna miss Rotom pokedex if it isnt in the next game or the Sinnoh Remakes. I legitimately crave a Rotom Pokedex form, make it a spare one or a replica or a prototype to explain why we can have it and our Pokedex at the same time. Steel / Electric typing...
  18. Matoka

Unfortunately this is purely conjecture, we have no idea if there was originally going to be a Z-form or a third form etc for it and it just happened to be scrapped. Since we don't know if this is for something in the future or something that was scraped we can't really use it for evidence for...
  19. Matoka

If someone has a track record of being correct, the argument that they will eventually get something incorrect and therefore in this instance they are wrong about stars has no logical basis. You could say it at any point and be just as relevant, this is like saying just because I was able to do...
  20. Matoka

I want more mega evolutions. I do not want any more mega evolutions for pokemon that are already good, such as Pseudo legendaries or actual legendaries. I want more of them in the scope of Banette or Sableye's megas which gave them new dynamics to play around with and were on pokemon that were...
Back
Top Bottom