Search results for query: *

1. Matthew Clerkin

SwSh Thoughts on Galarian Ponyta?

I see what you did there. Very clever.
  2. Matthew Clerkin

Yeah. It seems like a really general support ability. Unless a Pokemon that has an ability that requires it to be not poisoned is added, I don't think see specific pairings being made
  3. Matthew Clerkin

That's fine. I get where you are coming from. Dedenee and Morelull being Fairy types seem like a stretch and we've have been getting a bunch recently. However, Galarian Ponyta is one of most fairy-like Pokemon we've got in a while so it feels like a crime to deprive it of that type just...
  4. Matthew Clerkin

Fair enough, but if Game Freak made a Pokemon like Gallade, Psychic/Ground instead of Psychic/Fighting, you wouldn't have a problem wrapping your head around it? There are some Pokemon like Lugia, Golduck, and Florges whose typings are just really bizarre and the games give a lot of evidence...
  5. Matthew Clerkin

I meant in general. The person I was responding to was saying that was about time Psychic types got love with Galarian Ponyta being made Psychic instead of the more obvious Fairy type. Also what does Galarian Ponyta being the first Psychic type of the generation justify its typing? By that...
  6. Matthew Clerkin

Psychic type is the defacto type for space Pokemon and legendaries/mythical along with Dragon. They are the 5th most common type. This type of love is unnecessary.
  7. Matthew Clerkin

I like it a lot more than Sir'fetchd as it has me feeling really positive emotions. It's a bioluminescent cutie.
Back
Top Bottom