Search results for query: *

1. Matthew Clerkin

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I'm now imagining that a bunch of trainers collectively decided to release alot of Wailmers all at once with the sole purpose of messing with Pokemon researchers.
  2. Matthew Clerkin

A pretty good justification for their return is that thanks to the Pokémon HOME, people are now paying for the "privilege" to not be able to use their favorites for an extended period of time or are at least waiting for the ability to release them from the service/prison. Having to wait a while...
  3. Matthew Clerkin

Probably, but it's a cool idea regardless. And I rather see a cool idea than be told about it.
  4. Matthew Clerkin

It's even more frustrating knowing that a Jurassic Park theme park was the stated end goal of the person reviving fossils in Aloha and neither of the games delivered on the idea as a postgame reward (especially with the underwhelming new areas USUM did add to the region).
  5. Matthew Clerkin

Now that I can definitely see. While Go had a buddy system at that point, the game didnt have walking Pokemon until after Let's Go's release
  6. Matthew Clerkin

TBH I love the idea the idea of a regional variant be the original version and the normal version being a more prolific subspecies
  7. Matthew Clerkin

Me too. That's why I want a battle Frontier or something like it
  8. Matthew Clerkin

True, but the disparity between main story and pvp gameplay just makes VGC unnecessarily uninviting. For all their innovations in making it easier to get Pokemon for PVP, it seems like they can't be bothered to properly prepare people for their own official format. When a 15 year old sidegame...
  9. Matthew Clerkin

I'd be ok with it sticking primarily to singles, but I'd rather have consistency between the main game and competitive PVP if the postgames continue to want to be PVP driven. If the balancing changes and new mechanics aren't balanced around the primary battling mode then what is the point of...
  10. Matthew Clerkin

100% this. I'd be fine with doubles being the primary meta game, if it was the main format for story. The current system just creates extra barriers to getting into Game Freak's intended competitive format.
  11. Matthew Clerkin

Game Freak: Let's balance all of our Pokemon game around doubles and make it our official competitive game mode, Also Game Freak: * Makes 95%+ of the main game based on singles. People: * Would rather play singles than doubles* GameFreak: *Surprised Pikachu Face *
  12. Matthew Clerkin

It's just that people like myself want those defining ideas to not be another obnoxious nuke/burst mechanic that player is not forced into using if they want to do well in PVP. I'd rather the defining ideas of each generation be a minigame, battling type, or the region setting. If someone...
  13. Matthew Clerkin

I still refuse to use the official pronunciation of Arceus
  14. Matthew Clerkin

I just remembered something that I wanted to ask. Do you think we are gonna get the GMax Venasaur and Blastoise in Isle of Armor or Tundra Crown? I want to assume Isle since we are getting the Galar starter Gmaxs there, but the marketing has been vague about which expansion it will be in
  15. Matthew Clerkin

And better transparency to avoid future problems
  16. Matthew Clerkin

So what move is everyone look forward to the most?
  17. Matthew Clerkin

Ya. Let's stop for now. That's what I'm gonna try and do right now. I wish I could let my concerns go about the whole situation and the Pokemon franchise.
  18. Matthew Clerkin

In the Dexit situation, there were a decent number of people in Japan on Twitter who weren't happy about the Pokemon getting cut either (also since Japan was never actually directly told of the Pokemon being cut outside of a Famitsu article). In this case it feels like it is fans vs. corporate...
  19. Matthew Clerkin

I brought up Yokai Watch since it was the most recent example
  20. Matthew Clerkin

Back when The Yokai Watch series first came out in Japan, it was a major deal. The first game sold over 1 million copies alone in Japan and second sets of games sold over 3.1 million copies. This in top of a whole bunch of merchandise being sold. The series has since declined in sales, but it...
Back
Top Bottom