Search results for query: *

1. Maverick Nate

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Usually, the wiki treats é and e as the same when entering things in the search bar, but maybe that feature is also disabled during maintenance.
  2. Maverick Nate

In addition to having specific pages not save for me, the email user function is getting wrecked in the same exact way. I can't seem to use it at all. edit: I was actually unable to get any edit to save at all today.
  3. Maverick Nate

Just so you know, it isn't just you. But the links it chooses to give me a download box are rather selective.
  4. Maverick Nate

I'm still getting errors that say "Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data. Please try again. If it still does not work, try logging out and logging back in. " The connection also still gets reset, and I got a monobook error in one of them. My browser also refuses...
  5. Maverick Nate

There would obviously be fewer registrations if the site was only available for a fraction of the time for people to register
  6. Maverick Nate

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread There have been users getting the following after adding images to pages Error creating thumbnail: /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/bin/ulimit4.sh: line 4: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directory Any way to fix this?
Back
Top Bottom